Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Exercise in Genius and Torment (F)

PollenFiend

I have a new story for you!

This one is in answer to a request from fellow user heytheresummerboy. He had asked for someone to write an allergy-torture fic and I took him up on the challenge. So, here is my take on some rather sadistic, messy, sneezy hay fever torture starring two of my favorite characters - Liz and Dawn from my other fic, Start Simulation! I hope you enjoy seeing their return in this rather dark tale.

Have fun?

- PF

---

An Exercise in Genius and Torment

“I was walking among the fires of Hell, delighted with the enjoyments of Genius; which to Angels look like torment and insanity.”

-- William Blake

“But I cannot forget that, at other times I have been deceived in sleep by similar illusions; and, attentively considering those cases, I perceive so clearly that there exist no certain marks by which the state of waking can ever be distinguished from sleep, that I feel greatly astonished; and in amazement I almost persuade myself that I am now dreaming.”

-- René Descartes

She stirred in her fitful, uneasy sleep. Her brow furrowing, her red eyelids squeezing shut more tightly, her redder nose twitching as it itched and ran profusely down her parted lips which quivered from a shuddery, sneezy breath. "hehh.. hehh-hiih-heegh!-.." Her glistening nostrils pulsed with itchiness until they remained fully flared, her lips parting further until they were pulled into an uncomfortable, gasping frown.

"heeghh!-.. heeght-TSSCHIIUuggh!!" Her head thrust forward violently, curls of dark blond hair flying messily before coming to a disheveled rest, a few wisps clinging to her pale cheeks. She awoke uncomfortably. The young woman raised her head slowly, blinking her pale-blue yet red-rimmed eyes rapidly as they gradually adjusted to the morning sun. She tried to move her body and winced as her wrists strained against the heavy bindings that held her arms suspended above her head. "Nnng.. hehh-.." she hitched again, wet streams of mucus running unabated from her furiously itching, swollen nose, adding to the slick film already coating the lower half of her face.

"Heeeghhh... HHEEGH-IIIGHSSCCHHUGHH!!!" the woman sneezed again fiercely, ejecting the profuse runniness from her nostrils, spraying liberally into the air in front of her and onto the front of her skintight white tanktop. The countless droplets and ribbons of clear liquid sparkled in the air and glistened on her chest, her body bathed in a narrow slice of daylight which squeezed between a pair of large, slightly-opened barn doors. Light also poured in through the large, open windows along the perimeter of the old structure, the sunbeams highlighting a multitude of dust motes and pollen grains suspended in the still air. Piles of hay laid unattended throughout the barn, unoccupied except for the lone allergy sufferer, bound, helpless and sneezing. "Hiihhh!-.. hhHHEEHH-IIIHHSCHHHiiuuh!!!"

"Good morning, Dawn," said a melodic female voice from behind the barn doors before the accompanying body emerged through, the doors swinging widely open. The blast of sunlight gave the woman a glowing aura, shining brilliantly against her white labcoat, unblemished skin and glossy brown hair. "Did you sleep well?" she asked sweetly, though with a hint of sarcastic malice.

"Fuhh-.. Fuck you, Lihh-.. Liz," the captive woman replied as the crawling, tingling urge to sneeze amplified its assault on her nose, the blast of sunlight being joined by a blast of fresh, pollen-infused morning air. "hhegh... hhiih!-..." Dawn obviously hadn't slept well. She hadn't for days. Weeks? "hheghhh!-.. HHEEHH-AAAHSSSH-OOUH!!! hhiiigh-IIISSCHUUGH!!! HEEH-AAAASCHHUGH!!!" She had been sneezing, dripping, itching, and otherwise suffering a miserable, torturous, endless allergy attack while hanging by her arms, her bare feet lowered just enough to make light contact with the barn floor. Dawn's legs kicked up as she sneezed, the tight white fabric of her knee-length pants wrinkling slightly around her hips.

"Well that isn't very nice," Liz said with more hostility. "After I was already so gracious to let you have a rest. A little... breather," she concluded with a giggle at her own joke. Dawn was obviously far too congested to breathe comfortably through her long, red, allergy-battered nose. "But since you're being so ungrateful, I think we'd best get back to the experiment." Liz continued walking slowly towards Dawn, smirking while watching her allergic captive attempt to sniffle pitifully, her large red nostrils making thick, wet, blocked sounds while flexing and pulsing futilely. The clear mucus continued streaming despite her weak sniffling, dribbling down her lip and chin, and seeping into her tanktop exposing her skin through the damp fabric.

"Ndo... please," Dawn shook her head, begging, "Ndo more! Ndot agaid!"

"It's for science, Dawn. Don't you remember? This is what we did with Doctor Barnes; what you've been doing with him even up until recently." Liz picked up a loose handful of pollen-dusted hay and threw it into Dawn's face. "Without me!" she snarled, the pain and anger spilling from her voice.

"HEAAH!" Dawn exclaimed as the hay struck her face, stinging as it made contact with her sensitive eyes and nose, some of the smaller blades of hay clinging to the wetness on her cheeks and under her fiery-red nose. Pollen swirled in the air around Dawn's face as her eyes, nose and mouth scrunched and contorted with spasms of itchy sneezing. "HHHIIHH-IIISCHH!! HAA-AAAHSSCHHH!!! HHHEEEGH-IIIIGGHSSHH!!! HHHHEH!.. HHEHT-TCHHHIIUUHHH!!!" The violent sneezing shook free the hay from her wet face.

Liz put a hand on her hip as she observed Dawn's sneezing fit. "I must say, your hay fever is a marvelous sight. Still the most... pure expression of allergic suffering I've ever seen, even despite the other research I've been doing. I think I'm finally starting to understand what Leon sees in you."

"Wehh-.. hehh-hegghh!.. hhHHEEH-IIIGHSSHH!! We're sohh.. sorry! hhhHET-KSCHHHHUGH!!" Dawn spluttered through her allergy attack. Liz's eyes caught how the captive woman's body twisted and strained with each sneeze. Dawn's natural curves, sensually accented by her skintight attire, bounced and shook with as much unrestrained abandon as the wet allergy sneezes spraying forth from her nose. Those sneezes dampened Dawn’s attire further, revealing more of her to Liz's observant sight. "HHHEHT-KSSHHIIUGHHH!!!"

"Hmm yes..." Liz said to herself. "I think I can use this as the basis for a new scenario to test." Dawn's sneezing subsided temporarily, leaving her red nose dripping thickly and uncontrollably with mucus. Though the urge to sneeze ebbed, her nose still itched terribly. Dawn hitched her breath and sighed. She could not wipe, rub, blow, or even sniffle effectively. Her nostrils pulsed and twitched, a string of mucus hanging down and making contact with her wet chest. Her swollen nose could only drip, itch and sneeze. It was torture, literal torture through the attack on her severe hay fever. Liz nodded with approval. "Yes, very promising."

Dawn stared ahead with unfocused eyes, her expression blank, exhausted, defeated. "Hiiih... Please Liz. I'b sorry... So sorry we left you id there. Bahh-.. Back thed. Let mbe go hobe. I... I want to go hobe!..." Tears trickled from the corners of her red eyes. Mucus dribbled from the sides of her red nostrils.

"But we aren't finished yet. There's still so much more testing to be done." Liz pulled a nasal spray from the pocket of her lab coat, priming it and holding it in front of her as she closed the remaining distance towards Dawn. "Administering standard nasal allergy treatment."

Dawn shook her head, still crying. "Ndo... Ndo, please..." she begged, though quiet with resignation. "Ugh!" she exclaimed as Liz's hands enclosed around her chin and cheeks, forcing Dawn's head up and back. "Huuuh!" The nasal spray plunged deeply into Dawn's right nostril. Puff! Liz repeated the motion into the left nostril. Puff! As soon as Liz withdrew the nasal spray, Dawn's head shot forward with a sneeze and remained hanging, spraying her rapid, wet sneezes down onto her chest. "hhHHHEEH-IIIKSSCH!! HII-IIKSCHH!! KISSCHH!-KEASCHH!-KRRSSCH!-KCHHEH!-KSSCHHUGH!!.. hehh!... hiigh... huhh.." The sneezing fit ended. Dawn's head and her entire body hung loosely. Though her red nose still dripped, it appeared somewhat relieved, calmed. Liz saw Dawn begin to slip into unconsciousness. The moment of even mild relief from her allergies enough to drift her off to sleep.

"Hey. Dawn." Liz patted Dawn's wet cheek with her hand, startling the woman back to a state of mild alertness. "We're not done." From the same coat pocket, Liz obtained a vial of golden yellow pollen. She chuckled with a perverse glee. "Exposing patient to sample 65011-C."

Dawn resumed shaking her head weakly side to side, her red eyes closed, her nostrils flaring in nervous anticipation. "Ndo... Ndo..." Just another few seconds. Please, just one more moment of relief from the suffering. "AAH!" she cried as the yellow powder was blown into her face. Immediately, her brief respite ended. "heegh!-.. Nduhh-... Ndoh-... hohhh-.. heEEGHHH!-.."

Liz stepped back and watched the results of her latest pollen sample. Dawn's red eyes clenched shut from the feeling of coarse, burning, itching grains. Her swollen nose flushed red a few shades deeper, mucus flooding throughout it and pouring forth from her flared nostrils. "HHHEGHH!!-..." She exhaled desperately. The uncontrollable itch! Sneeze! "HHEEA-AASSCHUUGH!!!" She had to sneeze! "HHEEII-IIHHSCCHHUH!!!" Sneeze again! "HHAAT-KHIIEESCHHH!!!" Again! "HAAA-AAAHHSSCHHHUGHH!!!"

Liz laughed. "Yes! What a beautiful allergic response! Sample is successful." Over and over again Dawn sneezed and sneezed, the golden pollen making her eyes and nose go haywire with hay fever, as it did day after day, test after torturous test. Such was Liz's research, and her way of exacting vengeance for her abandonment.

Dawn felt soft fabric envelop her dripping wet nose. "Oh thank you!" she said with relief, taking the opportunity to blow repeatedly into the handkerchief that Liz held. Her blows were gurgling, bubbling, immensely wet puffs. After each blow, she gasped through her mouth and her partially-cleared nose in order to blow again. But after a few repetitions... "heeegh!" The nasal itching became deep and even more intense. "CHHHIUUGHFFFH!!!" Dawn sprayed uncontrollably into the hanky. Through her itching, teary eyes she saw that the hanky had been liberally coated with the same golden pollen. Liz had shoved it right into Dawn's allergic nose, coating it in the latest sample of highly allergenic pollen. "CHHIIUHHFFHH!!!" Dawn sneezed into the hanky again before Liz pulled it away, now damp and slick with mucus. Dawn kept sneezing. "CHHIIUUGHHH!!! TSCHHIIUHHH!!! HAAHT-TCHHIIUGHHH!!!"

Liz laughed again, watching Dawn succumb to the golden pollen and the allergy attack it caused despite the nasal spray's protection. The captive woman sprayed ribbons of snot everywhere, into the air and onto her body. Her tight clothes soaked in the wetness. Her breasts bounced and shook from the sneezes. Her deep-red nostrils remained consistently flared, her nose sneezing and sneezing without relief from the terrible allergy itch.

"Fantastic. Hang in there, Dawn. I'll see you later." Liz turned her back to her hanging, sneezing captive and walked through the barn doors though she kept them open this time. “Ohh… hehhh!... het-TCHHIUUH!... HAT-TSCHHIUUHH!!” Liz sneezed, doubling over twice and wiping her pink nose as she recovered. “That’s potent stuff. Icarus, you need to help adjust my immunity protocol again.”

"TCCHHIUUOOH!!! HEEH-TCHHIIUOOHH!!! HEEEAGHT-KKSSCCCHIIUGHH!!!" Dawn was unable to see it due to her sneezing, but rows of trees stood outside the structure where she was held. The trees were suffused with golden pollen, now drifting free in the morning breeze and blowing through the open doors and windows, swirling around Dawn. With each sneeze and each gasp, a fresh coat of pollen was added to the ones already inside of her swollen, red nose. All the sneezing and dripping would offer no help. As long as she was held captive, the allergy torture would continue without end.

"HHEEAAH!... HHAAAA-KSSCHHUUUGHH!!!! Heghhh.. Lehh-.. Leod… hhhHEEAA-AAHKKSCHHIUUGHH!!!!"

---

“Leon? Leon!”

“Yes? What is it, Dawn?” Leon Barnes asked as he walked over to his associate researcher, both clad in white labcoats and working in a clinical setting brimming with tech.

Dawn brought a damp handkerchief to her pink nose and blew into it gently. “Look here. I thihh-.. think… hhh-.. het-tchhiuuoo! ughhh…” She blew a little more strongly following the sneeze.

“Aww, bless you. Maybe I’ll get you another dose of the latest spray prototype?” Leon asked as he put a loving arm around his partner, planting a sweet kiss on her cheek.

“Maybe later,” Dawn said with a sniff. “But look here. The latest pollen samples are showing another mutation. Look at these numbers. It’s… like it’s evolving each time we get a step closer to reproducing your cure. It can’t be random. And… hey! Dammit!” Dawn’s screen flickered and showed a jumble mess of graphical errors before the computer shut down completely. “Again!?” she exclaimed frustratedly. “Did you talk to IT about this yet?”

“Every day!” Leon said exasperatedly. “Each time it’s something new. We have the best network security money can buy and yet IT persists in thinking we’re getting hacked.”

Dawn nodded, covering her nose with her hanky, feeling the runniness threatening to escape her pink nostrils. “I think they’re on to something. And some of my logins have been getting locked out. Both work and personal. I… I… hihhh!-... hhHEGHHT-KSSSCHFFFH!!” Dawn sneezed forcefully into her hanky, feeling no less itchy after the sneeze than before.

“Hey… Let’s get you some more of that spray. Okay?”

Dawn sniffled wetly. “Okay…”

OH MY GOSH. This is crazy. As in crazy good! A little scary, I'll admit, but I think it's something we all think about.

Disturbingly good :D Love stories where there are lots of different allergens used, and different types of sneezes in response to the allergies.

This story is made of pure awesome! Its great to be able to read about these characters again.

I haven't read the other fic but this seems fantastically dark. Even though I feel sorry for Dawn, I am sort of guiltily jealous of Liz.... Can't wait to read what happens next!

I love the desperation of all of her sneezes! :D

Had to log in to comment on this because it is AH-MAY-ZING. I can't even with this story. Beautifully descriptive, wonderfully plotted, and fantastically desperate. So much love for this fic <33

I ADORE the torture sneezes, you're perfect.

I'm FINALLY commenting on this story and oh my god, you did an AMAZING job!

You have an amazing and unique writing style, I really really enjoyed this! I hope that you continue to write!!!

This was DEFINITELY the cruelest allergy-torture drabble I've read, thank you so much for taking on my request!!

This is such an amazing story! I love the torture aspect, and it's scientific at the same time!!! :)

I'd love to see a male being toetured too. Lol

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the fic! It was a joy to write (and to re-read on occasion...)

I haven't read the other fic but this seems fantastically dark. Even though I feel sorry for Dawn, I am sort of guiltily jealous of Liz.... Can't wait to read what happens next!

I hope you enjoy the other fic when you get some time to read it (it's rather long!). I intended to keep this particular story just a one-shot, but who knows. Maybe I will continue if the inspiration strikes!

Had to log in to comment on this because it is AH-MAY-ZING. I can't even with this story. Beautifully descriptive, wonderfully plotted, and fantastically desperate. So much love for this fic <33

Aww, thank you! So kind of you to say. I was worried it would cross the line to becoming too dark but I'm glad you feel it held a good balance.

You have an amazing and unique writing style, I really really enjoyed this! I hope that you continue to write!!!

This was DEFINITELY the cruelest allergy-torture drabble I've read, thank you so much for taking on my request!!

I guess I can consider this my first unofficial commission fic, so thank you for the request and for enjoying the outcome! If you get a chance, and you want to read more about these characters, give Start Simulation a try. I edited the post at the very top to include a link to the other story. Have fun!

- PF

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the fic! It was a joy to write (and to re-read on occasion...)

I hope you enjoy the other fic when you get some time to read it (it's rather long!). I intended to keep this particular story just a one-shot, but who knows. Maybe I will continue if the inspiration strikes!

Aww, thank you! So kind of you to say. I was worried it would cross the line to becoming too dark but I'm glad you feel it held a good balance.

I guess I can consider this my first unofficial commission fic, so thank you for the request and for enjoying the outcome! If you get a chance, and you want to read more about these characters, give Start Simulation a try. I edited the post at the very top to include a link to the other story. Have fun!

- PF

I'll be sure to check out your other works super super soon :) !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

LOVED this piece. So interesting to see someone so defenseless against their allergies and sneezes... :)

SneezingCosmos

I loved how you lavished descriptions of her nose and the beautiful aftermath of her seemingly endless sneezes! This is great writing and I'd love to see more like this from you :)

• 10 months later...

About as awesome as a taco inside a sandwich inside a taco inside a sandwich. Foodception. Straight to the point here, I think the opening sneezes were what got me. Loved this.

Very sadistic! In fact, I dare say this is the darkest sneeze fic I've ever read. I'm very interested in the actual back-story leading up to this point.

"Fuhh-.. Fuck you, Lihh-.. Liz," the captive woman replied as the crawling, tingling urge to sneeze amplified its assault on her nose, the blast of sunlight being joined by a blast of fresh, pollen-infused morning air. "hhegh... hhiih!-..."

Love the sneezing while talking :)

Archived