Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tags and subforums

Scandinavius

First. I don't know what all of the tags mean like F/F, M/F could some kind person please explain? Or is there a guide to tags somewhere that I have not found?

Second. The "Related Fetishes" forum. The guideline thread says it's for:

> Nose-blowing

> Handkerchiefs/Tissues

> Hurt/Comfort

> Fever

> Crying

> Noses

> Asthma

> Coughing

> Congestion/Sniffling

If I have a story with colds, where do I put it? Sure, if it's mostly the above things then it's not a problem but if it's mainly sneezing and some of the above things? Or something like 50/50?

F/F, M/M, and M/F refer to romantic pairings. A story that has M/F means that a Male/Female relationship is in the story. M/M and F/F are indicators of a same-sex relationship; Male/Male and Female/Female.

I'm not a mod so I'm not sure how narrow the content has to be for it to go into the 'related fetishes' area, but I would assume that if there is any focus on sneezing at all then it could go in the regular 'stories' section.

F/F, M/M, and M/F refer to romantic pairings. A story that has M/F means that a Male/Female relationship is in the story. M/M and F/F are indicators of a same-sex relationship; Male/Male and Female/Female.

I'm not a mod so I'm not sure how narrow the content has to be for it to go into the 'related fetishes' area, but I would assume that if there is any focus on sneezing at all then it could go in the regular 'stories' section.

Ok, thank you.

Mercury is correct. Stories where the subject is focused on non-sneezing symptoms primarily can go in the Related Fetishes area, but a story about a cold that does include sneezing is fine on the main Stories board (unless you wish to post it in Related Fetishes because you intended to gear it towards people who like a certain symptom like nose blowing, even if you included sneezing in the story).

As for tags, there's some general info on using them here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=43970

To clarify a few other tags -

SwH - Sneezing while hiding

RPFiction - Real Person Fiction (fanfiction about real people - celebs/actors, etc)

Mercury is correct. Stories where the subject is focused on non-sneezing symptoms primarily can go in the Related Fetishes area, but a story about a cold that does include sneezing is fine on the main Stories board (unless you wish to post it in Related Fetishes because you intended to gear it towards people who like a certain symptom like nose blowing, even if you included sneezing in the story).

As for tags, there's some general info on using them here: http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=43970

To clarify a few other tags -

SwH - Sneezing while hiding

RPFiction - Real Person Fiction (fanfiction about real people - celebs/actors, etc)

Good to have confirmation, thanks.

OHHHHH...

I thought RPFiction meant Roleplay Fiction.

^ Me too :lol:

I bet people are confused when I labeled stuff RPFiction because its like "I didn't know anime characters were real people."

Oh! Well I think that means we need a Role Play tag then :) I'll see what I can do!

Archived