Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Once Upon a Time" Request

Bongo

Maybe I'm just feeling bad for Hook, because Emma is pissed at him again (and it isn't even his fault this time), but I am desperately hoping for some good old-fashioned Captain Hook torture.

I've also been in a huge Neal!centric mood after watching him suffer so much in the last half of the season.

If anyone would be willing to write a fic with my crushes (or my past crushes, Emma and David), I would be so grateful!

I personally wish we would see Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold have an allergy attack sitting in the middle if a pile if hay that he's spinning into gold. Talk about missed opportunity!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Ever since I saw this request, I've had the muses nagging at me to write a story and it's become clear after a month that they won't leave me alone until I actually do it. So today I finally started writing a Hook allergy fic. I'm not sure when exactly I'll be posting the first part. I've got over 2000 words already, but I won't post anything until I come to a good stopping point. The story takes place after the season 3 finale so you might want to get caught up before reading if you aren't already. The story will be titled "Too Many Movie References". I know the title sucks, but I can't think of a better one and it will kind of make sense once you read it.

I just wanted to let you know that I've finished writing part one but I don't want to post it yet because there's some stuff in there that I'm not sure if it needs to go in the adult section or not. Nothing 18+ plus actually happens but there are some adult themes and innuendo, so I'm waiting for a mod to review it and let me know if it's ok to post in the regular fanfic section or not. Hopefully it won't take too long to get an answer.

There was a bit of a delay as the mod in question had some personal issues she had to deal with but she was able to go over my story today and unfortunately she agreed with me that there were some aspects of my story that are very borderline as to whether or not they would require my story to go into the adult area. She did not feel comfortable making a decision one way or the other so she is bringing it to the other staff members for a final decision. Hopefully this won't take too much longer. In the mean time I'm brainstorming for part two.

Update: I have been given permission to post this story in the main fanfic section and part one is now posted!

Archived