Sneeze Fetish Forum

Short film: Sternutophilia

HoneyBunny

Confession time: Who of you guys made this? upsidedwnsmiley.gif I was googling some random fetish stuff when I came across this short film. I'd say the title makes it pretty obvious as to what the video is about happy.png I'm not sure whether the person who produced it is actually a fetishist, because you'd have to be pretty brave to admit to your fetish like that (and even have it connected to your real name/identity), but it would be so funny if one of us was actually behind this!

There are a few (more or less well) acted female sneezes in it and there is a little twist at the end which I won't spoil now, but which is pretty damn adorable, to say the least.

cool film, interesting how this film isn't listed on her website. she apparently is a co-owner of a production company that does videos and commercials. if anyone wants to see her other work its at www.mindfruit.com

That was so funny! Haha, her face when he hiccups. I've always fantasized about this kind of situation, being a frequent hiccuper myself.

Oh my gosh, I loved this! Super cute. I thought the actress did a nice job as well.

That was hilarious! I loved the plot twist! I have to say, I really wish I could take credit for that!

I have honestly watched this 3 times and i might just watch it again xD Great find!

I can't believe this film... exists!! uhoh.gif I was like...sooo uncomfortable watching it! (And seriously, my fake sneezes are about 100 times better than hers lol). But the end was pretty fun and kinda cute.

My boyfriend thinks it's cute when I got hiccups.

DAWWWW <3 So much love for this. And the guuuuy :hug:

Weird and cute. I really loved the twist at the end.

*goes back to re-watch*

I LOVE this video! Her sneezes are really well acted and just because I'm curious, who wears a Hawaiian shirt for a date?

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO ADORABLE! That guy is adorable too not gonna lie. blush.png

Haha, this is beautiful! Her face at the end... :P I wonder what they would end up telling their kids one day how they got together. Haha.

That was a pretty sweet movie and probably the most realistic fantasy I've seen yet. Those sneezes were incredibly well acted.

who wears a Hawaiian shirt for a date?

hahaha omg this thought actually distracted me so much when i was watching it laughing.gif

at least his fashion sense didn't seem to deter her all that much wink.png

I didn't know we actually had an "official" name. But seriously, this was really, really cute.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this on YouTube years ago, but kudos for bringing it back anyway

Yes, it's nothing new (well, to me anyway), but thank you for finding it and re-posting it because I never could find it after a while.

Did anyone else feel extremely uncomfortable watching this? tongue_ss.gifhmmsmiley.pnglaughing.gif

Raises tail

Yup.

I'm like talking to the screen as the story goes on. like

"Hey! we don't get aroused with every sneeze!"

Archived