Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adult Board(I'd really appreciate help with this:))

whatthepie

So I turned 18 recently and I really want to access the adult board, but because I only use the forum on my iPod, I don't know how to find the settings and change my age. Is there a way for me to access my settings through the forum's mobile format, or does it have to be accessed by an admin member? Thanks! :)

You can access your settings. Press on your name in the upper right hand corner. A drop-down tab should appear, then press on 'My settings'. If you scroll to around half way through the page, your birthday settings should be there, and you should be able to set them.

Oh, and also, next time, I think you should message a mod, instead of posting it in General Discussion. They should be able to help you better.

Edit: Or Website Support, haha. I see it got moved here.

I was actually kinda wondering the same thing. I've been with the forum for a long time, but still haven't even been validated, and also don't have access to the Adult board. I guess it's just a process that takes awhile. So, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someday in the future i'll hopeful be validated, and that i'll also gain access to the adult board. When that happens i'll be SO HAPPY! Lol

I was actually kinda wondering the same thing. I've been with the forum for a long time, but still haven't even been validated, and also don't have access to the Adult board. I guess it's just a process that takes awhile. So, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someday in the future i'll hopeful be validated, and that i'll also gain access to the adult board. When that happens i'll be SO HAPPY! Lol

Just keep making posts! It will happen soon! :) good luck!

Hi all :)

Per the Constitution:

The Adult Board and Trading Post are only for the use of members over the age of 18. To gain access you must PM an Administrator, having filled out the Date of Birth and Age fields in your profile. These fields are mandatory for access to be given.

If you're having trouble filling out those fields, let the Admin know in your message. Admins are TheCakeIsALie, Vetinari, and Enkidom.

And Doctor- we generally don't review members for Validation until they're between 50-100 quality posts. We're an all volunteer staff and work on promoting folks to members in waves. As a reminder, here are the excellent tips for getting validated: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=53979#entry542273

I have to wait another month. Only one more month! What hidden treasures will I find in there? I am so curious, but I guess I just have to wait.

Archived