Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does My Voice Make People Sneeze? (m&f)

SusieQusie

Naaah...probably just a coincidence. But still, just for this post, in the spirit of American Shep, let's consider that since I had a really bad day yesterday (re: this post) that today "the heavens" or "fairy god parents" or some kind of other unseen force gave me the power to make the majority of the people I came in contact with, sneeze.

I went to see a friend/tutor, Sara at her office while I was waiting for another one to show up. I stood at her door and she said "Hi Susie!" I said hi to her, and to the girl that she homeschools every day, I said "Hi, Jeannie!" Jeannie answered "Hello---HAH-AHHIiiiSsSShhooo!" Sara blessed her.

I stood there and told Sara all about my speeding ticket that I got yesterday, and we talked about that for a little while, then the tutor I was waiting on showed up. Sara smiled and remarked "And there's James!" I smiled back and said "Yep. There he is." James (short, thin, kind of pale, glasses, short brown hair) stood there with his hands in his pockets, smiled and nodded slowly...then he turned away and sneezed once. "Huh--Hahhshooo!" Sara exclaimed "Bless you!" while I just kind of muttered it.

Later I went to class. We're working on these books that are supposed to illustrate poems. Well, actually...I'M working on it. It was due today, but I still wasn't done. :P Anyway, a couple of girls walked over to my table where I was working and complimented me on a page in my book. I smiled and said "Thanks" She smiled, and they both gazed at all of the pages for a while longer and they walked away. Then the girl who had complimented me first (she's short, thin, blonde, wears glasses) sneezed "HUH--hah--CHEEEWW!" her friend blessed her as they took their seats.

The last couple of times I remember "making someone sneeze" today was in the garage. Well, first of all I was trying to cross the street in order to get to the garage. I was standing at the corner with another girl who I really didn't get a good look at. Suddenly I saw a car drive by that had a magnetic sign on the side that said "C.A. Adams Sherrif" then I looked at the driver, and it was indeed C.A. himself, I know him...he has come to a few meetings. He's got some strange ideas, but we claim to support him. Anyway, whe I saw him, I muttered to myself really, "ooh...it's C.A." Suddenly the girl beside me stifled one sneeze (huh-mmmph--cheew!) and gave an irritated sigh.

I got into the elevator with another fairly chubby girl with glasses. She asked me what floor I would like, and I said "3...thanks" She was a floor above me, so I walked off first. I went to my car, and before the doors to the elevator closed, I heard her sneeze (HAA---AAIIISHOooo!).

:P Very strange indeed... :shy:

Well, i don't know about the effects of your voice or the people involved, Susie, but overall, it sounds like you had a pretty good day :shy:

I SO want to be friends with you in real life.  :shy:

Don't know about you Susie, but that comment freaked me out, and it wasn't even sent in my direction :P

I SO want to be friends with you in real life.  :shy:

Don't know about you Susie, but that comment freaked me out, and it wasn't even sent in my direction :P

Nah, it's okay. I'm flattered, thanks.

Face it, Susie. You're magic. An elfette? elvette?

J

:shy: @ Joel

I must say Susie that sure is a strange coincidence.

Archived