Sneeze Fetish Forum

Accessing the forum safely

Squadilah

I have started this thread to share some methods of accessing the forum from behind internet filters, without your activity being monitored, and/or without your history being stored on your computer for other people to see. I know I'm not the best source of advice, but since nobody has started a thread like it I thought it would be a good idea. Please correct any mistakes I've made and share any useful information you have on the subject. smile.png

Using Tor browser solves all of the above problems. Your internet browsing basically can't be traced to you or even the city you live in, but the fact that you're using Tor can. If filters block this website but don't block Tor, you can access the website with Tor. It also doesn't store any history on your computer after you close it, so other people using your computer won't be able to see your Tor usage history.

You can download Tor browser here: https://www.torproject.org/

However there are several issues with this. Tor is blocked by several countries and is dangerous to access in others. It may also be the case that you don't need all the features of it or you don't want to install it on your computer. As far as I know, there is no danger of using it in the USA, Canada, EU, Australia or Japan.

Unfortunately it seems that the chat room doesn't work from behind Tor, and a few minor superficial features don't work properly, but you can still post and send and receive messages.

If it's just that you share your computer with other people who can see your internet history but you don't care about anonymity and have no trouble with internet filters, get Google chrome and only use incognito mode. Incognito mode doesn't store your history on your computer. If you want to use Tor but can't install it on your computer, what you can do is use an operating system called Tails which you run from a DVD or an external device such as a USB stick. You can use it to access the Tor network and it leaves no trace on your computer. Download it here: https://tails.boum.org/

If Tor is blocked by your network, internet service provider or country it may be possible to use a proxy or VPN to bypass filters and connect to the forum anonymously. I'm not too familiar with these methods though.

It's also possible to connect to the Tor network via someone else's computer, bypassing filters imposed on your own computer. Read the section on Tor bridges. The other person won't be able to tell what websites you're viewing, only that you're using Tor.

NOTE: If someone else has any control over your computer, for example if it's being hacked into, these methods essentially don't work.

I always use Incognito mode or Private mode on Safari. No one is able to know I was on here.

Archived