Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warnings question

squealofapproval

I asked for access to the Youth Board, and Vet told me I had to have no warnings to get into the Youth Board, but I read somewhere else it was just one. I'm confused :o

Hi Awko

Generally speaking, any member with any number of warnings will not normally be considered for access to the Youth Board (or Adult Board).

I hope that clarifies things for you.

To add to what Joal said: In the constitution, section XII, it says that, as a guideline, access to restricted boards will be removed at the second warning (my guess is that you meant this, Awko, in your original post). This is something else than how access is granted. The general rule of thumb, as Joal already said, is that people will be considered for getting additional privileges at a point when they have 0 warning points.

@Sonicman: I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get access to everything. If you are under 18, you might eventually get access to the youth board, and if you're over 18, as you are, you might get access to the adult board. Also, I think there's a board or two that only staff have access to.

Archived