Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aww, my poor Eve has allergies. (female obs)

Guest makemepretty

Guest makemepretty

I was going to my friend Eve's house to spend the night. Her mother answered the door and told me that Eve was in her room. I walked back into Eve's room and saw her sitting on her bed, next to a box of tissues and surrounded by crumpled ones. She greeted me and apologized for the mess but her "allergies were being terrible today". I could have died of happiness just then. Eve is so adorable. She has a tiny little nose and green eyes and blonde hair down to her waist. Her nose was pink and it was twitching and running. We sat and talked for a little while and she said, "Excuse me, I have to sneeze," and grabbed a tissue from the box and had a small fit of sneezes. There were about ten sneezes, and they were soft like Kirsten's on the wav page. Then she blew her nose. Throughout the rest of the time there, there were random stray sneezes, and another similar fit the next morning when we went on a walk.

Heehee. I love allergy season. Because I have no allergies, I can just sit and watch people who do.

Archived