Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do you add a signature?

Ashy

I mean, I know where to go, but every time I try to put something there, an image, it won't close out so I can't save. .-. Is it because I need a certain amount of posts to have a signature?

Hi Yugure no Yuki ^_^

I can see that you already have an image in your signature, but if you're wanting to change it you need to go to your profile and select "Edit profile". On the left hand side it should say "Signature", so you need to click on that and there should be a text box to type in your signature.

If you're having problems uploading an image, I would suggest using a site such as Photobucket or TinyPic. Upload your picture to there and there should be a link after you've uploaded called "Link for Message Boards and Forums" or something along those lines. You need to copy and paste that link into your signature box and press "Save". If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can help you further :D

• 3 weeks later...

here should be a link after you've uploaded called "Link for Message Boards and Forums"

I can't find it! I've done this before, but for some reason I'm completely blanking. Do you know what I'm missing? Thanks.

I can't find it! I've done this before, but for some reason I'm completely blanking. Do you know what I'm missing? Thanks.

Ok, you may already know, but if not, I'll walk you through it ^_^

I'll use tinypic.com in this example.

When you onto TinyPic, you should see this page:

1z2nk1z.png

You need to click on "Choose file" and when you've chosen the picture you want, click "Upload Now". There will be a little pop up that you will need to fill in a code to prove you're not a bot.

When this has been done, this screen should load up:

ngrc4z.png

Where the red circle is, that is the link that you need to copy and paste into your signature. When you've done that, just click "Save" on your profile and it should all be done :D

Archived