Sneeze Fetish Forum

-insert clever title here- (F, allergy)

ValkyriePleasant

Beau Bostwick was awoken from his slumber to feel the bed shaking. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, stretching before leaning over and flicking on the bedside light. His girlfriend of three months, Ashley Reid, was face down on the bed, her head buried in her pillows, stifling sneeze after sneeze. Despite them not being all that violent, the force of stifling them was making the entire bed shudder violently. He reached out, putting one hand gently on the small of her back. "Ash," he said quietly, unsure if she'd be able to hear him.

"What?" she managed to stammer in the two-second breaks between her sneezes.

"Stop it, baby, please," he whispered.

"I c-cad't, I... Hht'chh! I dod't doe... TSCH! How..."

"No," Beau countered, "not stop sneezing. Stop stifling." Ashley shook her head, but gave in as the fit increased in severity. It was getting to the point where there wasn't even a break in between each sneeze, and her stifled sneezes turned into desperate, violent sneeze, and Beau could tell she was miserable. "I'm sorry, baby," he mumbled, feeling tears prick his eyes. He hated seeing Ashley like this, but there was nothing he could do about it. Her allergies were relentless; whether she was indoors or outdoors, they had her in fits no amount of antihistamines could control.

Yay, short first part. I like teasing people, I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope you like the beginning and please tell me if I'm doing something wrong as I am still only new to fic-writing (this is only my fourth one ever).

Lel, the guy's name is two of my favorite singers put together. x)

they had her in fits no amount of antihistamines could control.

the force of stifling them was making the entire bed shudder violently

And despite being so short you have already got some great fetishy sentences in there! You really do like teasing people blushsmiley.gif

NoV: Yes, I do, and I had to do something to make up for the short beginning. :P

quantumsneeze42: Thankyou! And I will, promise!

SpamKey: Thanks, and wait for it, there's a little something coming up that may not be considered 'straightforward' :P

Part 2

"D-Don't apologize," she stammered, taking in a deep, ragged breath as she felt the burning tickle in her nose ease off a little. "It's not your fault."

"I know it isn't, but I just wish there was something I could do."

"How about burning every single flower in New York City? That'd be a great help." Beau couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"Babe, if I could, I would've a long time ago," he chuckled, rubbing up and down her back. "Can you turn over? I feel a little awkward talking to your bum." He heard a muffled giggle, and then his girlfriend turned over, looking up at him. He suppressed a gasp. He'd been expecting her to show some signs of the severe allergic reactions, but what he saw surprised even him. Her pale blue eyes were bloodshot and teary, hr nose was a shade of red he wouldn't have even thought possible, and her eyeliner was running down her face in streaks. As he watched on, feeling terrible all over again, her eyelids began to flutter helplessly and her red-rimmed nostrils flared.

"Hheh... h-have to sneeze again," she muttered, turning to her side so she wasn't facing her boyfriend. She brought two hands up to her face, cupping them over the lower half mere seconds before succumbing to another sneezing fit. She curled up on her side as the repetitive sneezes seized full control of her body once again. For the next three minutes, all she did was sneeze over and over again, each immediately after the other. Finally, the fit died down and she took a deep breath. "Ugh," she groaned, wiping the tears from her eyes and sniffling. Beau winced at the heavy, wet sound it produced, and put his hand on her shoulder as she rolled back over to face him. "I hate allergied," she murmured, vigorously rubbing underneath her nose in an attempt to quell the persistent tickle.

Aaaand I'm terrible at choosing places to end parts, but my phone is gunna crash if I try and type any more in one go x)

I feel like continuing, soooo, I'm gunna. x)

Part 3

"I hate them, too, babygirl," he replied, running his fingers through her hair. She quickly rolled over again, stifling another sneeze into her wrist, and then turned back to face him again. "You shouldn't keep turning over like that every time you feel another sneeze coming on, baby. You're just tiring your exhausted little body out even more than it already is."

"Have to," Ashley murmured, slightly out-of-it.

"And why's that?"

"Dod't wadda sdeeze od you."

"At this point, it honestly wouldn't bother me," Beau reassured her. "I don't want you making yourself any more miserable than your allergies already are, okay, honey? It's alright." Ashley sighed, but reluctantly nodded, not even trying to say anything else as her breath caught in the back of her throat and her eyes flickered closed. She brought her hand up to hover a few inches from her face, firmly pinching her nose between two fingers as she jerked forward with another sneeze.

"Tschh! Ah'TSCH!"

"Ash, stop it," Beau scolded. Ashley rolled her eyes, but nodded again.

"Fide, but if you get covered id sdot, you cad't blabe be." Beau chuckled, shaking his head.

"I wouldn't anyway. Why have your allergies gotten so much worse over the past couple of weeks?" Ashley's face flushed immediately, but she gave a light shrug.

"What do you bead?"

"Well, I know you have allergy attacks practically every night, but over the course of the past two or three weeks, they seem to be getting a lot more frequent, and a lot more intense."

"The polled coudt budt judt be higher or sobethidg," she sniffed.

"Actually, it's been gradually getting lower," Beau rebutted, "yet you're sneezing a hell of a lot more than usual. Is there something you're not telling me, babe?" Ashley hesitated, giving Beau the obvious inclination that there was, but then she shook her head.

"Doe," she replied, and he knew immediately that he was being lied to.

"That's convincing," he smirked, and she playfully hit his shoulder, turning down and burying her face into the folds of the blankly before letting out a short, rapid-fire string of sneezes.

"Ah'ICHSHH! Ah'itshuh! Heh'KCHHHuh! Heh'TSCHuh! Hih... Hih'CHSHuh!" Beau reached across, draping his strong arm around his girlfriend's tiny waist and gently tugging her closer to him before wrapping both arms around her.

"Bless you," he said quietly, cuddling her close to him as she caught her breath while she had the chance.

"Thadks," she replied, her voice stuffy to the point where it was getting hard for even him to understand what she was saying.

"So? What's the reason? I know you're hiding something." Ashley sighed, relaxing in his arms.

"I'b allergic to catd," she mumbled under her breath, hoping he hadn't heard her. His eyebrows shot up, half in amusement, half in curiosity.

"You're allergic to what?"

"Catd," she repeated. "I'b highly allergic to catd." Beau frowned, disentangling himself from her and sitting bolt upright, before frowning down at her.

"But, you offered to look after Tabby for a month while your sister was on vacation," he said, referring to the pet cat Ashley's sister had owned since they were fourteen.

"I doe that. That'd why I've beed sdeezidg so buch the padt few weekd."

"Why on Earth did you say you'd look after him when you're highly allergic?" he asked, and then another question came to him. "More importantly, why the hell did Amber let you take him? She'd have to know about your allergy."

"She doed," Ashley sniffed, "ahd she wased't goidg to let be take hib, but she coulded't fihd adyode elde to look after hib, so I codvinced her to let be have hib." Beau sighed, shaking his head.

Do people want me to keep going with this? Just curious.

this is well written so far and I would like if you continue but it's fine if you don't.

Glad you guys like it! :)

Here's the next chapter:

"Look, I'll call Lexi later, once the sun actually comes up," he replied. Alexis, otherwise known as Lexi, was his sister, and a self-confessed crazy cat lady. "She can come down here and pick him up, and she can look after him until your sister gets back." Ashley shook her head vehemently.

"I cad hahdle it," she insisted.

"No, Ash, you can't handle it. Listen to yourself, for God's sake, you sound terrible. Can you even breathe through your nose?" Ashley shook her head again.

"Doe," she admitted.

"Exactly, and I think this has been the longest period of time you've gone without sneezing tonight. If that's what you consider 'handling it', you're insane."

"Fide," she grumbled, "call her." Beau smiled, pulling back the covers and turning onto his side.

"I'm going to, but for now, we need to get some Zyrtec into you. Immediately."

"I've already had Allegra," she replied, sniffing and pressing the ball of her wrist to her nose.

"I know you have, and obviously, it's done absolutely nothing to help. I know for a fact that Zyrtec stops you from sneezing, maybe not completely, but any lessening would be beneficial at the moment." Ashley rolled her eyes again, but caved as she caught a glimpse of Beau's stern expression.

"Whatever," she muttered. She loved Beau, but she couldn't stand being treated like a child. She supposed he had a point - she couldn't even remember the last time she'd ever had allergic reactions this severe - but she wasn't about to tell him that. As if he needed anymore of a motive to reprimand her for her stupid decisions. Beau gave her a small smile, pushing himself up from the bed and going into the bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet, searching through the multitude of different allergy and hay-fever medications stored there for Ashley until he found the one he was looking for. He took it out, popping two of the pills from the silver foil packaging and filling a glass with water from the tap, and then making the short walk back to the bedroom. He held it out to Ashley, pausing when he acknowledged his girlfriend's familiar 'I'm-gonna-sneeze' face - after all, he'd seen it plenty of times over the course of the night and early morning. He set the glass down and tablets down on the nightstand, reaching out and tugging a few tissues from the nearby box. He pressed them into his girlfriend's hand, and she managed to slightly knowledge what he'd done before doubling over with the force of her sneezes. "Hih... Hh'CHSHuh! Ah'TSCH! TSCH! Hih... eh... NGXT'uh!"

"Bless you," he murmured sympathetically, sliding back into the bed next to her.

• 2 weeks later...

She didn't give any response except for a quiet groan, and she leant across, resorting her head on Beau's knee. He extended his hand, placing it softly on Ashley's cheek and stroking it with his thumb. "I have the meds, honey. You're going to have to sit up to take them." Ashley glowered, but did as he said, closing her eyes against the sudden rush of unsteadiness that surged through her body. She balled her hands into fists and rubbed forcefully at her itchy eyes. As she pulled away, she noticed the heavy, black smears on them, frowning. Her eyes widened and she felt her cheeks flush crimson.

"I dided't take by bake-up off before I wedt to sleep, did I?" she asked rather dumbly.

"No, you didn't," Beau confirmed, "and you look like a raccoon."

"Great." Beau chuckled, brushing his girlfriend's hair from her pale face.

"Don't worry. You can pull it off." Ashley laughed.

"You're ad idiot."

"Yes, I am," Beau agreed, "but I'm your idiot."

"Dod't rebihd be," she murmured, before turning her head to the side and stifling another three sneezes against the back of her hand. "Hih'tsch! Ih'tsch! TSCH!"

"Bless you," Beau repeated. "Take your medication; it'll stop you from sneezing."

"Ndot cobpletely it wod't," Ashley replied with a smirk.

"Thanks for the heads up, Sherlock. It'll help you stop sneezing, then."

"That'd better," she grinned, tipping her head back and swallowing the tablets with a gulp of water. "Thadks Beau."

"No problem, honey. Do you want another tissue to blow your nose?"

"Gettidg a bit hard to uhderstahd, ab I?"

"Just a smidge. Here," Beau responded, passing another few tissues to his sniffling girlfriend. She gave him a small smile, folding them over her nose and giving it a long, forceful blow, relieved to find it loosened her congestion considerably, but dismayed to discover it also reignited the tickle in her nose.

"Hih'itschuh! Huh'EISSHuh!" She doubled forward on the bed, just managing to catch the following two sneezes in the tissues to prevent the spray from hitting her boyfriend.

"Bless you," Beau said again.

"Thank you," she replied, rubbing her eyes again and covering a yawn. "I think I'm gunna try and get some more sleep."

Archived