Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does it turn you on to blow your nose in front of others?

blum

Hi to you all,

well, I generally don´t blow my nose in front of others because I find it very embarrassing but it happens often that I watch a girl blowing her nose, what turns me on, :) and feel the impulsively need to blow my nose in front of her too. Very great daydreams sometimes :) Does anyone of you know something like that?

For me, it depends on who's watching. If it's someone I like or I find attractive then yes. But, just like you, I also usually don't blow my nose in front of others very often.

Hm...I like the idea that my boyfriend gets turned on when I blow my nose, which sadly he doesn't. lol

Say, if I was blowing my nose and he was like "That's cute, baby" that would totally turn me on. But then again, it always turns me on when he says I'm cute! (:

If there is an attractive girl present I will try and find some excuse to take one of my hankerchiefs out of my pocket to see her reaction.

I have found that recently it is a HUGE turn-on for me to blow my nose in front of beautiful women. I especially like when I am out in public, ask them for a tissue, watch them grab a tissue (and sometimes they fold it for me), then hand it to me. I take the tissue and say something to them to get them to face me, then I look at them while I blow my nose. I know that it might sound a bit creepy, but it really is a turn-on.

Jeff

I have found that recently it is a HUGE turn-on for me to blow my nose in front of beautiful women. I especially like when I am out in public, ask them for a tissue, watch them grab a tissue (and sometimes they fold it for me), then hand it to me. I take the tissue and say something to them to get them to face me, then I look at them while I blow my nose. I know that it might sound a bit creepy, but it really is a turn-on.

Jeff

Mmm wish I could run into you in public! ;) (although I don't quite consider myself beautiful)

I too like to blow my nose infront of any F I dont know using either a ladies or childrens hankie. Love seeing their reactions to me.

• 1 month later...

Usually yeah, especially if there's someone attractive around :) I actually find nose-blowing typically more attractive than sneezing.

I love blowing my nose into a mens' handkerchief directly in front of women.If only women are going to see me,l like using a very large ladies' handkerchief-l get a huge rush and love reactions,or even a comment from a lady onlooker.

• 2 months later...

I know that :) But I`ve done it a few times yet. For the beginning it`s the best when there are just one or two strangers around you, and of course not too close, trains can be a good place ;) I assure you it`s not a big thing and feels really good, just do it :D

I like the idea of it a lot, but I'm generally too shy.

I know that :) But I`ve done it a few times yet. For the beginning it`s the best when there are just one or two strangers around you, and of course not too close, trains can be a good place ;) I assure you it`s not a big thing and feels really good, just do it :D

I'm going to surprise even myself with my answer to this question: yes!

It's surprising because ordinarily I'd be terrified to blow my nose in front of anyone, even when I have a cold or my allergies suddenly act up.

Still, I will always enjoy either asking my wife for a tissue when I'm in need, or blowing my nose in front of her, even though she's given no indication that she's at all attracted to that sort of thing.

Archived