Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-obs tonight (still going on)

Lynne

I started chatting with southernlad earlier, and while I was talking to him, my modem crapped out. Silly modem. Anyway, I gave it a good whack to get it going, and the cloud of dust I raised has been plaguing me ever since. I've never had allergies, but dust always gets one or two good sneezes out of me. Tonight, however, has produced over 50 so far, and it's still going, though tapering off (sorry J). It's been one sneeze after another, with SUCH a tickle in between. I guess I know how you allergy sufferers feel now. I tried talking to a friend on the phone, and it was pathetic - sounded something like this:

"Sorry, I just seem to be ... heh.... wow, tickles... heh... ETSCHHHHH it's just so tickly, and ... heh.... heh... it's not coming... it's heh close... heh ... I can feehhh feel it... heh... ETSCHHHHH ahhh... heh.. not done... heh..... ETSCHHHHH". Truly pathetic.

Anyway, I've had about 20 more since I hung up the phone :blushing: and I think I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... my nose isn't so runny... wups, one more slipped by me there... and I hope I can head to bed soon. All this sneezing has worn me out - oops, there goes one mohhh heh..... ETSCHHHHH - sweet dreams all.

Sensgirl

Sensgirl--

What a wonderful, um, awful, er, exhilerating, hmm, annoying thing to happen. Whatever it was, thanks for sharing it here. ;)

Joel

And gesundheit.

thanks - it's not really that annoying - I mean, it's a total novelty to me. I can go for DAYS without a single sneeze, and it's only when I have a cold that I sneeze a lot, so for me, this fit was a completely new experience... I hope it doesn't become a regular thing, but as long as I keep on top of the dusting, it shouldn't be a problem.

By the way, I'm done now hehe ;) but I'm so stuffed up I can hardly breathe ROFL I was just amazed that my nose could produce so many sneezes in such a short time without exploding or falling off!

Sensgirl

Archived