Sneeze Fetish Forum

If Someone's Nose Is Running, Would You Want Them To: Blow Their Nose, Sniffle, Or Wipe Their Nose ?

theultimatesneezelover

If they're attractive, I love seeing them wipe their nose with a clenched fist (for some reason). Otherwise, I'd prefer they just blow their nose quietly. There are few things I dislike more than loud noseblowing.

Is it OK to respond even if the OP is banned? Lol.

This depends. It doesn't bother me when people sniffle (and if it's my boyfriend - it makes me hot). But it bothers me when it's obvious that they're bothered by it.

To illustrate:

A while back I was with a good friend (not close-close, there's some pretty stiff barriers of sex, age, professionalism, etc separating us... but still always able to have a good laugh together and talk a little more candidly than with others). He was coming down with something and had a terrible runny nose. He didn't want to be rude/gross by blowing it publicly at the dinner table, but I could tell he was super embarrassed that his nose was running and there was nothing he could do about it. Over the course of about 6 hours he only excused himself twice to go to the bathroom to blow his nose. The rest of the time he tried to sniff as quietly and weakly as possible as if nothing was wrong or hold a napkin to his nose for a microsecond. I was having major second hand embarrassment over his embarrassment and wished he would've either just a.) gone to the bathroom more b.) blown his nose there. He was really suffering. I wouldn't have been offended! And I'm sure he would've been able to pay attention to the conversation better. Lol.

So, in that case, by all means... just blow your nose!!

Sniffling is HOT. :wub: But unsanitary and I'd probably not enjoy it unless it was someone I liked. :lol: So for everyone else just go blow your nose.

Wiping it is my favorite, especially if it's on the back of their wrist. Sniffling comes second, blowing third. Don't really like nose blowing.

I definitely wouldn't want them to sit there and sniffle. It would be like Chinese water torture to me. :D I'd probably muster up the courage to hand them a tissue, and hope for the best!

• 1 month later...

Sniffle!!!!! Its so cute!!! If it gets desperate (oh boy!) Wipe a little and keep sniffling! Then a wet blow at last resort.

Sometimes it's lovely to hear a bit of a sniffle start up - I never sniffle myself if I can help it, though, as it just irritates my nose more and normally brings on a fit of the sneezes if I just ignore it. But to hear someone else sniffle, then maybe have a bit of a wipe and perhaps a rub of their nose with their hands is very endearing. In my fantasies, perhaps that person is really struggling with their nose (I would have blown mine already!), and just needs one of my tissues and some help from me to have a good nose-blow...

I think sniffling is really cute but only if you don't see any of the snot, or maybe just a little underneath. Wiping only works on me after a sneeze and only if it's either with one finger or the back of their hand with like all the fingers extended. I dunno I guess I'm just really particular.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I hate it when anyone else sniffles, wipes their nose, or blows their nose other than cute boys. However, in regards to cute boys, I love it when they sniffle and when they wipe their nose with the back of their knuckles and try to be discreet about it. And a couple of my crushes have carried around tissues with them and wiped their nose with it or blew their nose into it, trying to be very discreet the whole time, and I found it absolutely adorable. But, again, this only applies to cute guys. Lol

Sniffling is great! I love it when people are trying to be quiet about it by sniffling. Wiping comes next, especially on the sleeve or back of hand. Nose blowing, I'm on the fence about.

All of the following pertains to guys/gals I am attracted to only~:

-Wiping if they use the back of their hand or their sleeve and they have a miserable cold

-Blowing if they're so stuffed up it doesn't do any good (lol)

-Sniffling if they're downright miserable and too tired to do either of the other two

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like them to sniffle, but not one of those deep and wet sniffles. Many small, cautious sniffles, the kind that does almost nothing, but it's the most quiet method. Or the best attempt at quiet method.

Basicaly I'm okay with all kinds of sniffles, but I don't like the ones that are loud.

I want them to sniffle. I find it extremely fascinating when a cute girl sniffles wet gurgly sniffles every few seconds. Maybe forgotten her tissues.

-Wiping if they use the back of their hand or their sleeve and they have a miserable cold

-Blowing if they're so stuffed up it doesn't do any good (lol)

-Sniffling if they're downright miserable and too tired to do either of the other two

Just all of this, man. I second it heartily.

Also, there's something I really like about a guy wiping his nose with something - anything really - other than a tissue or handkerchief. Like he's absolutely desperate and there's nothing else around. Hand, sleeve, stuffed animal, whatever will work. XD

• 4 months later...

Some time ago a rather new colleague of mine had finally managed to come down with a cold. I noticed his stuffed voice on the phone, and later that day I had to be in a meeting with him so I was really looking forward to that... The only thing he was doing all the time was sniffle and sniffle, and the only thing I was thinking of all the time was: when are you going to pull a handkerchief out of your pocket and BLOW ? He didn't. But that is definitely what I prefer :-)

Archived