Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry's sick - One Direction

Gingersnaps12941297

Harry sniffled, eyes tearing up from the pain.

"Ow" he whimpered, sliding down against the wall. Trying to stop his eyelids slipping shut, Harry tiredly looked up at the four boys standing worriedly above him.

"Harry, baby, you need to lie down before you pass out" Liam spoke softly, easily lifting the limp boy into his arms.

"I don't want to go to the interview anymore..." Harry whispered.

"I know Haz, you're not going" Liam mumbled, running his hands through the soft curls in his lap.

"None of us are" Louis added with a small smile.

Harry was cuddled up in his duvet, head rested in Liam's lap. Louis was just to the left of Liam, gently rubbing circles on Harry's back.

The other two were downstairs, giving Harry some peace and quiet. Niall was on the phone to Paul and management, discussing what was going to happen now that they were in this situation. Zayn was in the kitchen, making Harry some hot chocolate and looking for medicine to help him.

"Haz, I don't think you've got what I had" Louis spoke up. "Your fever is really high and I didn't get headaches like that"

Harry just hummed and cuddled closer into Liam, burying his aching head in the blankets.

"He'chew!" Harry let out a sneeze, and sat up so he could cover properly instead of using the duvet.

His nose twitched again and he cupped his hands over his nose and mouth.

"Hets'ch! He'ishh!"

Sneezing hurt Harry's head, and he felt dizzy again.

"Bless you Haz" Liam said and pulled the weak boy back into his lap.

Sorry if this is bad, it took a while to write because I keep getting so tired. Bare with me :)

I love it! I hope you're okay too, after being hospitalized and all!

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay I've got some Advil for your head, and there's some cold medicine as well but I didn't think it would be good for you to take them at the same time" Zayn said to Harry as he walked into the room.

"Don't we have anything for his fever?" Liam asked.

"Nope. Can you sit up please Harry?"

"M'tired.." Harry whined, rolling into the blankets. His nose twitched, and Harry buried his face in his arms as his eyelids fluttered.

"Heh.. Heh'ishh! Ishh! Heh.. He'ishh!"

"C'mon Haz, you'll feel so much better" Liam encouraged, rubbing Harry's back softly.

Eventually, Harry gave in to the pain in his head and Liam helped him sit up.

His face met the crook of his arm and Harry let out a small "he'kshhh!"

He sniffled and looked up at Zayn with sad eyes.

Zayn pouted back at Harry, and the youngest gave a small smile.

"Hazza" Liam gently shook Harry out of his sleeping state. "You need to take some cold medicine now"

Harry whined and rolled away from Liam. The Advil had made him drowsy and, unable to keep his eyes open, he's fallen asleep pretty much straight away after taking the medicine.

Harry sniffled. He was so stuffed-up by now, and he felt the pressure in his sinuses building up from the amount of snot in his nose.

"He'chew! Eshoo! Ac'kshh! Kshh! He'kshh!" He sat up in the bed, and caught his sneezes in cupped hands. "Heh.. Huh'echeww! Ha'eshhoo! 'Chew!"

"Gosh you're so sneezy Hazza" Liam chuckled as Harry rubbed at his watery eyes and runny nose.

"By dose tickles so buch Liab.." Harry stated in a stuffy voice. He whined at how stupid his voice sounded and sniffled congestedly.

"He'ishh! He'ishhew!" He sneezed a double into the crook of his arm, curls flopping into his eyes.

Harry groaned and flopped back on to his pillow.

Liam felt sorry for his younger band mate. He looked absolutely miserable and he knew how much Harry hated being sick.

He just hoped he'd feel better for the concert tomorrow.

I just realised this was on page 2, sorry for not updating :(

You updateeeeeed! :D

This is so cute. Poor sneezy Harry...I hope the lad feels better soon. Cause I totally don't see anything wrong with this. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When Harry awoke, it was dark, and he was still wrapped in Liam's arms. Liam had fallen asleep now though, and none of the other boys were in sight. He then registered that he was way too hot, and kicked the covers away from him.

Harry sniffled, it stung his nose and make his eyes water. He pressed his knuckles underneath his now running nose to try and hold back the sneezes. His breath was hitching though, and the pressure in his sinuses was just getting stronger.

The 19-year-old took a tissue from the beside table and blew his nose in attempt to get rid of the sneezes.

The tickling subsided, but he was even more stuffed up now, and it was extremely hard to breathe.

Harry had hay fever, asthma and a terrible immune system. So it was really hard to go through each month without feeling ill and miserable at one point.

He assumed now it was his immune system that had let him down, so the only thing he could do right now to help it was sleep.

The next time Harry awoke, it felt like tiny little bugs were crawling from his lungs and up his throat.

He coughed, but it came out terribly chesty and burned his throat. A hand rested on his back, rubbing circles to try and stop Harry's coughing. The owner of the hand - probably Liam - was trying to say something to him, but Harry couldn't make out any words.

When the coughing subsided, Liam gave Harry a final pat on the back and pulled the younger into his lap again. Harry whimpered.

"Liam?" he croaked, great, add his voice to the things that were wrong with him.

The older boy winced at the condition of Harry's voice, they had a concert tonight, and it wasn't looking good at the moment.

"Yeh Haz?"

Harry coughed again, not catching his breath properly afterwards. "Chest, hurts.." he breathed, coughing again.

"Ok, Hazza..." Liam said, slightly worried about Harry's asthma. "Zayn!" he raised his voice. "Can you bring me Harry's inhaler quick?"

"Right Harry, sit up straight please"

His coughing fits had stopped, but Harry was shaking and still finding it hard to pull air into his lungs.

"Is he ok?" Zayn asked calmly, throwing the inhaler into Liam's hands.

"Yeh, he's just coughing really bad" Liam replied.

Harry took a puff of his inhaler, realising a shaking breath as he pulled it away from his mouth.

Liam was a bit concerned as to why Harry's chest was still rising and falling unevenly, but then the boy's breath hitched and he cupped hands over his nose and mouth quickly.

"He'chiew! Hets'ch!"

"Bless you" Liam and Zayn said in unison.

Ohhhhhh :bounce: This is good.

Harry is so adorable. I feel so sad for him :(

Thank you for all your comments, I'm glad you like this :)

• 1 month later...

No it definitely hasn't been abandoned! biggrinsmiley.gif

I'm just short of ideas and haven't gotten round to writing the next part yet is all! I'll try and write something soon sleepsmiley02.gif

Harry lay on a couch in the dressing room that night, it was just half an hour until the concert started, and he was still feeling hideous.

His nose was completely blocked, yet still running like Niagara Falls at the same time. He couldn't stop sneezing for two minutes, and they were growing stronger and wetter until he couldn’t control them and needed to blow his nose after each one. The congestion was making his head throb, and he could only hear bits and pieces of what the others in the room were chatting about due to the fact his ears were now clogged. Added to that list was the horrible chesty cough he’d had since this morning, and all the coughing he’d been doing throughout the day seemed to have loosened something in his chest, making him sound like a bloody barking dog. His throat was on fire from all the coughing, his chest aching and congested.

Needless to say, Harry felt absolutely disgusting, and he just wanting to sleep. However, this was a problem when you can’t breathe properly and you’re coughing and sneezing every five seconds.

Harry coughed chestily, and Liam and Niall winced at the loud barking sounds coming from their youngest bandmate. The pair were terrified to leave Harry alone, worried he’d have an asthma attack, or try to get off the couch and faint in the process.

When his coughing didn’t subside, Harry attempted to sit himself up so he could breathe better, but his weak arms didn’t want to help him today, shaking until they eventually couldn’t take the weight and he flopped back down on the couch.

Liam would have chuckled at the sight if Harry hadn’t been in obvious discomfort, the younger just looked miserable, coughing into the blankets with tears shining in his eyes.

“Alright Hazza?” Liam mumbled, as if not to upset Harry’s head.

Harry shook his head, eyes red rimmed and sad. “I can’t do the show Li…” he whispered, voice hoarse and worn down from coughing.

“I know, Haz, but management aren’t budging, what are we going to do with you?” Liam questioned, plopping down on the couch next to Harry and helping him into a sitting postion.

Harry shrugged, sniffling and laying his head on Liam’s shoulder. His nose ruined the moment though, and Harry was soon turning away from Liam with hitching breath and watery eyes.

Hiiiiihhhh…..hheehhh…hetch! He’kshh! Heeshhoo!” Harry sneezed, reaching for a tissue with his hand still cupped over his mouth and nose. “Heessshhh! Ha’chhkk! Hasshooo!” He proceeded to blow his nose into a clean tissue, the room spinning around him with how dizzy he felt. He coughed until his chest hurt, becoming short of breath.

Harry lay his head in Liam’s lap, pulling the blanket right up to his chin. He registered trying to stop his eyelids drooping shut, and the boy was pretty sure Liam was calling his name, but he couldn’t breathe and the black was spreading from the corner of Harry’s eyes at an alarming rate, until it completely clouded his vision.

• 3 months later...

Hey to anyone who is still interested in reading this!

I think I've got some explaining to do, as I haven't updated in like three months...

I don't want to go into detail, but I've been in and out of hospital for almost three months, it's problems linked to being a severely premature baby, but that's all I'm going to say because I don't want to discuss personal things on here.

I'm feeling better now, and I'm hopefully being discharged tomorrow.

This is just to let you know that I haven't died or anything and I'm still planning on updating this, but I just need you to bare with me.

Awww I hope you feel better! And btw I just found this story and it's amazing! Please update whenever you're feeling up to it.

Feel better and take care of yourself! This is one of my favourite stories on the forum, please update whenever you're feeling better :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone make a desperate to pee and sneezy harry styles fanfic please I wpuld love that

• 2 months later...

Archived