Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nice Bus obs

Lynne

I was getting on the bus this morning, and heard a distinct, mid-loud "ha-ESSCH-choooo" - of course, I immediately perked up and looked around for the culprit (I was standing, so I could look without it seeming obvious). A 30-something oriental guy, fairly attractive in a Chow Yun-Fat kind of way (but with more hair) was gearing up for two more rapid fire "ha-ESSCH-choo" sneezes... paused, his breath hitching... and a few seconds later, a fourth strong HA-ESCCHHH-CHOOOO. I suspected he wasn't done, although I noticed everyone around him relaxing slightly (it was the funniest thing - you could actually *SEE* the tension leaving their bodies). Twenty seconds or so later, after some very deep, even breathing, he looked worried, made the best pre-face I've *EVER* seen (for some reason, oriental people make the best pre-faces!) and one more huge HA-ESCHHH-CHOOOO escaped him :) It was poetry in motion.

That's my morning bus ride :) He got off one stop later, and I saw him jerk forward with another soundless sneeze as he was walking down the street. Gotta love allergy season :)

Sensgirl

Archived