Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do I update the title of a post?

Nola

I wanted to update a few things, and let the community know that I had, perhaps not right now, but in the future, but I'm not sure how. Can I even do it myself or does a staff member have to do it for me?

Hi Nola

Unless you are part of the Writer's group you cannot edit post titles.

However, I would be happy to do this for you if you can link the thread(s) in a post below and let me know what you want the new title(s) to be.

Hi Nola

Unless you are part of the Writer's group you cannot edit post titles.

However, I would be happy to do this for you if you can link the thread(s) in a post below and let me know what you want the new title(s) to be.

I'm pretty sure I am part of the Writer's Group...

In that case, quoting from the thread I linked:

being part of this group allows you to edit your posts beyond the normal time range permitted, as well as being able to edit your post titles from the index

If you find that you can't do this, please let one of the administrators (Vetinari, Enkidom and TheCakeIsALie) know and they should be able to help you further!

What if it isn't a title to a story, but a title of a thread I created?

Yes, that's what I was trying/failing to explain :P

You can change the title of threads if you are a member of the writer's group.

Or I can do it for you.

Yes, that's what I was trying/failing to explain

You can change the title of threads if you are a member of the writer's group.

Or I can do it for you.

I am not ready yet, but I guess I just didn't see where to do it. If I edit a thread, I don't think that is the same as changing the title. Or at least I can't see it. As I've said before, computers and I aren't the best of friends, so it might be that I'm just not seeing it. I highly doubt it's your lack of explaining, haha.

When I update my story, I'll get back to you if I am still retarded, hahah

If I edit a thread, I don't think that is the same as changing the title

That's correct - at your membership level, you can only change the title of a thread if you are a member of the Writer's Group (I have checked this and you are not currently part of the Writer's Group).

When I update my story, I'll get back to you if I am still retarded, hahah

Ok :P no problem!

That's correct - at your membership level, you can only change the title of a thread if you are a member of the Writer's Group (I have checked this and you are not currently part of the Writer's Group).

Hmm, for some reason I thought I was, ah well.

But I am ready now, in any case... if you could add to my original fiction, entitled 'The Graduation Trip' that Chapter 5 is up, I'd be very grateful!! Thank you! :)

But I am ready now, in any case... if you could add to my original fiction, entitled 'The Graduation Trip' that Chapter 5 is up, I'd be very grateful!! Thank you!

Done!

:D

But would you mind re-updating it to say chapter 6 is up??

No problem at all, it's been done!

Archived