Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uploading pictures?

Nostrildamuss

I've been having some difficulty with this so I thought I'd ask around.

I want to upload some images of my art to the art board, but I had some questions about how to upload it.

When I go to create a new topi, I see no option that lets me upload an image directly from my computer.

So am I required to post it on some photo hosting website and then link it from there? Or am I missing something?

Once you're validated, you should be given the option to directly upload files from your computer. However, that upload space is very limited, so most people here upload their art to a different site and then link them.

You could try something simple like imgur.com, but that pretty much sends your art off into the void of the internet. Chances are no one will stumble across it to steal it, but it won't be very private. If you want your art to stay private, you could make an account on a site like Photobucket or Deviantart or whatever such things people use these days.

Once you're validated, you should be given the option to directly upload files from your computer. However, that upload space is very limited, so most people here upload their art to a different site and then link them.

You could try something simple like imgur.com, but that pretty much sends your art off into the void of the internet. Chances are no one will stumble across it to steal it, but it won't be very private. If you want your art to stay private, you could make an account on a site like Photobucket or Deviantart or whatever such things people use these days.

Alright, thank you!

Archived