Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do I copy and paste links from online?

JulesSneeze

I'm relatively new here and can't seem to figure out how to copy and paste links in my posts (such as links to a tumblr page/post). I've copied links and clicked the paste option to the right of the font options bar (idk what it's even called) and nothing happened. I also tried the link option but that didn't work either (the "ok" option wasn't clickable)....Can somebody please tell me what to do?

Sorry, I can be a bit technologically challenged at times! :)

Have you tried using ctrl + V instead of hitting the "paste" option?

Welcome to the forum, by the way. :)

That's bizarre... I generally right click and then left click 'paste', but if nothing else is working it seems probably that won't either. What browser and OS are you using? Are you using a tablet or phone to log on to the forum instead of a computer? I know some features don't work on mobile devices, so that could be the issue.

I'm on my computer, just Internet Explorer. Idk what's wrong. Also,every time I type a post on this site, I can't really explain it, but I keep having to type the words over and over again for them to actually appear (sounds extremely strange I know, but it's beyond frustrating). There seems to be a lag with the curser or something whenever I type on this board. It's never happened on any other site though, so I'm flummoxed.

Ugh. Grrr technology. Thanks for the suggestions though :) Maybe if I can suffer through enough glitchy typing to become validated, the site will start working better for me.

Even though it's only happening on this site it might be worth trying another browser. IE can be... Weird. :lol: Beyond that I'm afraid I've got nothing. One of the forum admins might have a better idea since the problem is only happening here. Good luck! I hope the tech issues don't deter you from sticking around.

Archived