Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks Bondi, Tarotgal, and SFF Pioneers

Anonymoussneezelover

I have been a lurker on the forum for years, but I intend to make up for lost time and start contributing. Better late than never, right?

When I got my first PC and a little breathing room, and I was sure no one was around, I fired up the classic dial up modem a la AOL to search for fantasy material, almost positive that I would come up empty, and low and behold I found what would become the mecca of my online activity for the next decade. Since that fateful search I have doubled in age, moved a ton, got married, had kids, bought two houses, etc, and a lot of sites have come and gone, but these 3 sites have been anchors where I have always been able to look for new material, access classics, or reminisce.

I graduated HS in 1995, and when I started using a PC, it was faster to drive to the library to do research for school than it was to surf the web. Even so, I feel extremely lucky that I came of age in the era that I did, and that websites like the wav page were around to remove my isolation (eh hem, among other things). In the flesh, I have never met anyone else with a sneeze fetish, and I sincerely believe that the only reason I was able to (eventually) develop the courage to ask for and receive a modicum of the things we sneeze lovers fantasize about in my reality is because pioneers like Bondi, TG, the founders of SFF, and the brave contributors of the materials on these sites paved a path that let me know I wasn't a lone weirdo.

I am done lurking and sorry for the delay. I just realized that, not only are there are awesome new stories and places within the forum that I haven't even have earned access to yet, but there are updated female wavs on Bondi's page. I can't wait to listen to them. I checked that site daily for an unreasonably long period after the updates stopped 3 or 4 years ago, and I still listen to TG's personal wavs (is there a hotter sneezer in the history of time?) along with those of many of Bondi's female contributors. I intend to share a lot more about my development and experience with the fetish we all share, but I wanted my first contribution to be a sincere thank you to the pioneers that created and maintained the sites that I came of age and confidence with. Your efforts have meant so much to me and my identity. Thank you so much.

Archived