Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs in Math class (m&f, self obs towards the end)

SusieQusie

Here's another one of my famous class obs, not that this one is any more special that the ones I've written in the past, but it's dead week, and I won't have much more time to do this, so might as well get it all in while I can before summer gets here and I have to settle with self obs or obs of people on the street! :omg::)

Like I said, it's dead week, and Math is the only class where I have an actual test for my final. My professor's talking about...something, betting and odds, I don't know. Am I paying attention? No. I'm sitting there on the right hand side of the room, writing my outline for my final paper in Political Science. And yes, person...you know who you are, I was using Roman Numerals. :)

Anyways, I was sitting there just writing this thing, when suddenly a short girl with straight, dark, shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and really white teeth, I think she enters a lot of pagents and stuff...she sneezed. I had my back to her, but when I heard it (hi--chiiissshheeew!) I turned around, and saw her rapidly blink her eyes and wave her hand in front of her face as she exclaimed "Whew! Excuse me!" A girl then, a couple of rows in front of her, shifted her whole body around and blessed her.

Those of you who like male stifles, this guy is pretty interesting. Even though I find him somewhat attractive (he's tall, kind of big, built like a football player, black hair, glasses), he's really annoying as a classmate. He's very loud and talkative, and makes stupid remarks, jokes around...but it's like being a freshman in high school again, with him. At least he makes the class somewhat interesting, I guess. Anyway, I hadn't ever heard him sneeze until this spring, and I always thought that a loud obnoxious guy like him would have an exagerated sneeze. Nope. He stifles. Very unspellable stifles as well, kind of sounds like a really congested sniffle, and I used to think it was, but later I came to the conclusion that this was the way he sneezed. Today he stifled a double and then took a small breath and stifled once more. I looked up from my paper, and glanced over to the left side of the room at him, and saw him just shake his head and quickly pinch his nose and sniffle.

Later this kind of chubby, blonde girl, also on the left side of the room sneezed once. I actually saw this one, she brought her hands to her face and went "heh--chiiisshhh!" and then sniffled and excused herself.

I was the last person to sneeze in there, of course. :blushing: I sniffled a little and rubbed my nose....and finally just didn't really feel like holding it back, in the spirit of being frustrated with assignments and all, I guess. :omg: So, still writing, I cupped my left hand over my mouth and nose and sneezed once "huh---chuussshh". Didn't even blush...lol I guess I just honestly wasn't concerned with it today.

After class, I handed my assignment in and proceeded to walk back to my building. On the way, I came across a really messy landscaper, grass clippings were just flying all over the place. And the smell was very strong, made my eyes water, and I could feel the tickle building up...nothing I could do about it. So I brought my left wrist up and sneezed twice, kind of wetly. That time I did blush. :) Oh well. My obs have now ended. :omg:

Archived