Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is the forum really slow, or is it just me...?

MaiMai

For some reason, when I've been using the forum lately it's been incredibly slow. Is this to do with the actual site, or is this my computer/browser? I can't use chat because it gets stuck on the 'loading the chatroom' stage and won't allow me to see or send any messages. Whenever I post something it first comes up in code, and I have to refresh the page to see it as a proper post. And for some reason, the icons for notifications and personal messenger in the top right of the page don't respond when I click them. I'm not sure if this all makes sense, but... Is this just a problem with my browser or what? It's driving me insane, particularly not being able to use chat. :lol: I would be really grateful if someone could help!

It's been working fine for me - have you tried switching browsers to see if that's the problem? What are you using now?

I'm using Mozilla Firefox, which I updated quite recently. I don't know if it was the update that made it odd, because I've never had issues with it on here before... But thank you, I'll try using another!

Thanks, I'm using Chrome now and it all seems to be working fine! :D

For some reason, when I've been using the forum lately it's been incredibly slow. Is this to do with the actual site, or is this my computer/browser? I can't use chat because it gets stuck on the 'loading the chatroom' stage and won't allow me to see or send any messages. Whenever I post something it first comes up in code, and I have to refresh the page to see it as a proper post. And for some reason, the icons for notifications and personal messenger in the top right of the page don't respond when I click them. I'm not sure if this all makes sense, but... Is this just a problem with my browser or what? It's driving me insane, particularly not being able to use chat. I would be really grateful if someone could help!

I have exactly this problem and I use chrome...hrmmm

Archived