Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chat Room on Mobile Version?

purpleninja

Can the chat room be accessed from the mobile version of the forum? If so, how? I keep trying to switch to the full version, but it won't let me. Thanks!

I use chat on my mobile!

I don't need to use the full version, I just click on Chat when I'm on my mobile and it works ^_^

It depends. I've been able to access it from my Android phone, and I've heard that other people can access it with their iPads, but you may not be able to get into it in an iPhone or any other device that doesn't support Flash. Most internet chatrooms run on Flash, so you need that in some capacity to be able to use it.

Also I just realized you mean the bare-bones mobile version of the forum. In that case, I'm honestly not entirely sure. One thing you could try is going into the settings on your mobile device's browser and look for something like "request mobile version" or "request desktop version" and change it to whatever setting will give you the desktop version.

It depends. I've been able to access it from my Android phone, and I've heard that other people can access it with their iPads, but you may not be able to get into it in an iPhone or any other device that doesn't support Flash. Most internet chatrooms run on Flash, so you need that in some capacity to be able to use it.

I have an iPhone and chat isn't available for me on mobile and this sounds like a good reason why.

Archived