Sneeze Fetish Forum

...Sammy? (SPN)

Anilkex

Okay, the cowboyguy had to go and post this prompt:

Make Sam really sneezy. I don't care how you do it. I just want can't stop, twenty times a minute, can't talk even though he keeps trying to, massive sneezing fit.

So...I tried to fill that one, too.

Oh...language!!! There's language!!! Hm...forgot to put that in the other post I just made...Erg...

xxxxx

“Where the hell are we?”

Dean rolled his eyes as he neatly pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine. “South Haven, Mississippi. I need some sleep.” To prove his point, Dean let out a massive yawn while pocketing his keys.

Sam nodded groggily and rubbed his eyes. “I’ll get a room.”

Dean nodded back, stretching.

xxxxx

The room wasn’t much to speak of. It looked plain, smelled plain, and felt plain all around. Dean pushed past Sam, dropped his bag on the table and flopped on the bed.

Sam placed his on the other bed and stifled a yawn against his wrist. “Need the bathroom?” Without waiting for an answer, he unzipped his bag and began pulling out a change of clothes. He turned around and huffed a small laugh. Dean was already asleep, sprawled across his bed, one arm flung across his face.

“Guess not…” Sam muttered, shuffling to the bathroom for a shower.

xxxxx

Some time later, Dean woke to something. He couldn’t figure out what that something was. Mini explosions. Rhythmic squeaking. Ragged breathing.

Wait...ragged breathing?

“...Sammy?” Dean mumbled, his eyes still closed.

More explosions. More squeaking. No baby brother response.

He rolled onto his side and cracked one eye open. The other soon followed and he sat up in alarm.

“Jesus, Sam!”

Curled into a (relatively) little ball, Sam was unable to respond, because he was caught in a massive sneezing fit that not only shook his frame, but the bed frame as well. One after another ripped out of him, with barely enough time for Sam to draw a wheezy, shaky breath in between.

Dean couldn’t figure out how Sam got the air in him in order to sneeze it out.

Scrambling out of bed, Dean crouched on the floor, one hand on Sam’s head, the other fumbling for Kleenex from the small box on the nightstand.

Sam somehow managed to look at him, making Dean blink in surprise. “Whoa…”

Tears streamed down Sam’s face, dripping onto the fist that was wedged under his nose. He opened his mouth to say something...but instead, he just continued his nonstop fit. There were no build-ups, because there was no time. Each sneeze spilled out almost before the last one ended, and it looked like Sam had been at it for a while.

Frantic, Dean brushed Sam’s hair off his damp forehead and checked him over for...well, he didn’t know what he was looking for. He’s never seen Sam have a reaction like this before, so he wasn’t sure where to start.

“Okay, kiddo...I...shit...here, take these…” Dean pressed more Kleenex into Sam’s hands, which earned him a grateful look, for like, a nanosecond, before the sneezing took off again.

After running his hand through his hair, Dean pulled the covers off Sam and started to examine him. He winced as he watched Sam’s whole body shake with every expulsion. Frowning, he noticed small red welts along the back of Sam’s neck and hairline. Carefully tracing them, he cursed under his breath.

Hives.

Sam gripped the front of Dean’s shirt, and gasped, “Can’t...Hetschch--Etschchch--Tschschh! ...stop...Itschchch!” Clutching the tissues, Sam pressed them to his face, squeezed his eyes shut, and continued to sneeze helplessly. They weren’t particularly loud, but they were forceful and desperate sounding. When he was able to take a breath, Dean could hear Sam’s lungs straining to keep up with his increased histamine levels.

“Hold on, Sammy…” Dean leaned over to get a better look at the hives that were now spreading down Sam’s back. As soon as he got close, a strong smell flooded his nostrils, making his own nose twitch.

EHHHHH-TSHHCHUH!

A massive sneeze escaped before he could stop it, and another was brewing.

heH-EHTSCHEW! Fuck!”

Dean stumbled backwards, shoving a wrist under his nose. Sam was feebly waving an arm at him, still unable to stop his own sneezing. At first, Dean thought Sam was gesturing at him because of his own allergic reaction. But a second later, he realized Sam was motioning at the bathroom.

After one more, “HNGTXT!” Dean got to the bathroom, and began looking around. Keeping a wrist under his nose, he spotted small bottles of shower gel and shampoo from the motel sitting in the shower. He grabbed them, sniffling, noting that “Rosemary Juniper” was no longer a scent they were allowed to use.

After throwing them outside, Dean grabbed his brother by the shirt. “C’bon, Vidal Sassoond, tibe for adother shower.”

Dean hauled Sam to his feet, and even though Sam was doubled over and whole-body convulsing with every sneeze, Dean managed to get him into the shower. Sam fumbled with his clothes while Dean rummaged through his bag for their usual shampoo and soap.

xxxxx

Half-an-hour and half-a-bottle of Benedryl later, both brothers were propped up on Dean’s bed, eyelids droopy and brains foggy from the medicine.

Still a little congested, Sam blew his nose and sighed. “After everything we’ve beend through, I seriously thought I was godda die from fucking botel shabpoo. Dad woulda totally comeb out of hidindg just to kick by dead ass for that.”

Dean shook his head. “That shit was evil. Cursed, baybe.”

Sam sniffled and nodded emphatically. “Yes. Evil. Evil shabpoo. It totally was.” He blinked sleepily as his head listed to the side, resting on Dean’s shoulder. “Thandks for saving be frob the evil shabpoo.”

Dean reached over and awkwardly patted Sam’s head, still wet from the shower. “I’ll always save you frob evil toiletries, Sabby. I probise.”

Well, this is just precious. Seriously, nicely filled, that woman.

Can you tell I lack the proper words to praise this?

*steals away to snuggle with this fic because SAM*

Omgomgomg!!! Nobody has written an SPN fanfic in soooooooo long! I thought this was adorable, and how Dean got closer and started sneezing too! Eeeeeeek!! Thank you so much for writing this!!!!!!!

That was too sweet. Evil shampoos?! Seriously? :D Good idea and I really liked the way you described the fit. Sneezy Sammy... :cry::heart:

Archived