Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tag Team Allergies

Lynne

Okay, I think in a very short time, the severity of my newfound allergies has become a running gag around here (have to admit, it's pretty amusing at times). Well, this morning, anybody walking by my house would have been treated to a good laugh. My best friend (who is just a little younger than me, turning 22 tomorrow) comes over to my house every morning to watch my kids - she has allergies to all the same things I do, plus cats (I have a huge, black long-haired cat). You can see where this is going, can't you?

This morning, my son the super-hero decided that our red living-room curtains would make *wonderful* super-hero capes... so he pulled them down and started fluttering them around the livingroom. The cat sleeps between the curtains and the windows... and I have to admit to being rather lax in my housekeeping - I have never cleaned these curtains... very dusty.

So my friend and I were sitting in the livingroom... we both looked up in alarm at each other at PRECISELY the same moment, both made the most hilarious pre-sneeze face, and I swear to you, we BOTH SNEEZED at the same time :wub: (ha-ESCHHHHuh for me, iSHHHHOooo for her). We both continued sneezing, laughing at the same time, for about fifteen minutes before the dust/cat hair settled. As we're sneezing, we're running around the livingroom with a swiffer duster trying to clean off as much as we can... She got a dust mote stuck right on the tip of her nose and started an incredible sneezing fit... *swoon* I got to pluck it off her nose (eat your hearts out, boys, she sneezed in my hand hehe) and as I was putting the swiffer thingie in the garbage, it puffed out a small cloud of dust and set me off all over again... It was an interesting morning, and my nose is still all tickly :wub:

I get the feeling I'm going to be a tad more sensitive than usual today.

Sensgirl

very cute obs sensgirl :wub: and bless you, and your friend :wub:

and thank you for sharing that, BTW :wub:

NO, she doesn't know :) nor would I tell her LOL Poor girl spends most of her days sneezing in my house... she doesn't need to know that I'm enjoying it hehe

Sensgirl

Wow! Fan*TAS*tic obs! :):) Sounds like a lot of fun actually. Oh, btw, swiffers are a gift from God! They make cleaning SOOOO much easier! ;):)

Archived