Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shay

It seems like all of a sudden my avatar isn't displaying. I went in my profile and clicked on the button to change my photo, but when I did that my avatar displayed there so I just canceled changing it. No idea what's wrong. I can see other people's avatars.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Not sure what's happened there Shayla - I can see your avatar next to your post above.

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?

Hmm nope I still can't see mine, but can see yours fine.

Now I'm starting to feel like the internet is ganging up on me. Also having an issue with another website where it won't load for me at all but everyone else insists that it's fine.

ETA: Nevermind, it was a temporary glitch. Rebooting my browser fixed it. Sorry for wasting your time. Feel free to delete this thread.

Try clearing your cache, maybe. I'm sure it's an issue with the specific browser you're using - I bet if you switched (temporarily) to another browser you'd be able to see it just fine, so it's a matter of figuring out what's going on with your current browser.

Edit: Ah, you edited while I was posting. Glad you fixed the problem.

Yeah I fixed it. I guess you were composing your reply as I was editing mine.

Nevermind, it was a temporary glitch. Rebooting my browser fixed it. Sorry for wasting your time

No problem, glad it is fixed now.

Archived