Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nosebleeds?

Cinnamon829

I find myself to be attracted to nosebleeds. I guess I just like the vulnerability, loss of control, the mess and discomfort of the person, similar to what you'd get out of a sneeze.

Does anyone feel the same way? Or does the involvement of blood make a difference? Thoughts?

Hmm...Aesthetically, I think nosebleeds are gorgeous- really hot. I like reading about them or seeing art or nosebleeds in movies etc. It's cute when someone is embarrassed and just throws their hands up to try and hide it, but what I find suuuuper attractive is when people (mostly male) are completely unfazed by a nosebleed, or actually find it amusing and like, idk, lick their upper lip where the blood is gradually trickling and just let it happen....

Now, Blood in movies and other media I can completely handle and appreciate. But I am very squeamish about blood in real life, sometimes to the point of almost fainting. So if someone suddenly were to get a nosebleed, I'd be too busy trying to keep myself from passing out to actually enjoy it :lol:

So....very mixed feelings here! In general though, yay nosebleeds! :D

EEK! No thanks! I'm terrified of nosebleeds. :dead: If someone has one and I'm present, I'll start to hyperventilate. I think - for me - it's because I love noses and sneezing so much, so when I see something like blood tricking from an area I find [fetish-ly] pleasing? Noooope. Nopenopenope. :lol:

Yeah, I don't really like them either. Somehow, nosebleeds make me think of brain tumors. :( (I had a pet once who got frequent nosebleeds because of one, that's probably why).

There was a time, when I was 15, where I got really frequent nosebleeds to the point where I could press on my nose a little and it would start dripping blood like a faucet. It was strange and sort of terrifying, because it was a lot of blood and the last time I had a nosebleed before that was at age 5 or something. Then after a few weeks, I got really sick and (v-warning, sorry)... threw up at night while my nose started bleeding again. That was... kind of traumatic. So no good experiences, either way.

I'm actually terrified of nosebleeds because I used to get them frequently when I was younger, and I'd also mistake them for a runny nose.

lick their upper lip where the blood is gradually trickling and just let it happen....

-fans self- This is so so so hot to me.

I'm definitely into nosebleeds. I don't even know why; I think I must have a bit of a kink for blood or something.

Especially nosebleeds caused by sneezing, or sneezing caused by a nosebleed...both are a real turn on for me.

Whatever the reason for that is, it's definitely not a discomfort thing; it doesn't do so much for me if the person is obviously in pain/suffering.

I'm weird I know, don't judge me. ><

• 2 months later...

I get nosebleeds a lot, I wouldn't say I like them at all, and Leas is terrified of them. I usually leave the room so she she doesn't see.

Nosebleeds make me nervous at first cuz some of the causes are simply terrifying...

But nosebleeds caused by sneezing or sneezing caused by harmless nosebleeds can both be extremely hot for me!!

My boyfriend thinks it's cute when I get a nosebleed. I think it applies to the care-taking/feeling wanted part of his fetish.

I get frequent nosebleeds too, though they are much better now then when I was younger. I had a litany of tests way back when, but I just have veins too close to the surface. *shrugs* But, no, they do nothing for me. But they also don't bother me in the least; mine or anyone else's. Sometimes I can tell I'm going to get one up to a day in advance, really weird...

I think it's so interesting that a lot of fetishists have such an adverse reaction to them... maybe because the nose is something sexual to s, and seeing it in a distressed or "gory" condition can seem extra extra disturbing because of that.

My own fetish preferences are inclusive of all genders, but I only think that nosebleeds can be cute on men (or people who are male-identified), probably in the same way that I would think a mild headache is cute. Some sort of hurt/comfort or caretaking thing, maybe. But only if it doesn't imply any sort of serious medical condition!

• 3 months later...

I love nosebleeds. I personally find them really hot. Especially random nose bleeds that just happen, or when the person doesn't realize their nose is bleeding. Sneezing due to bleeding and vice versa is also pretty great ;)

Archived