Sneeze Fetish Forum

goodbye

whydoiloveit?

Hey, I have really enjoyed my time here and it has helped me tremendously

even though it has been such a short time. It's time for me to move on

now. I've met someone and he has just changed my life entirely. I want to

keep my preferences private now. how can I delete my profile? Thanks again!

There isn't a way to delete your profile, but if you're inactive for a long enough period of time your account will be purged eventually. As long as you don't log in or anything. :)

Sorry to see you go, best of luck to you!

Hi whydoiloveit?

Further to what Mint said, we understand that from time to time, some members may wish to delete their account for different reasons and we sympathise. However, other than in exceptional circumstances, it is forum policy not to delete accounts, for various administrative and practical reasons, including leaving open the possibility of the member reactivating their account without falling foul of the duplicate account rule.

We understand that this is not what you wanted to hear, but we set out below some suggestions that may help you achieve peace of mind regarding your account:

• If you like, we could lock your account, which means you would not be able to access your account until and unless you wanted to return. You would need to let us know if this was the case.
  • We could change your username to something that you feel would make you less identifiable with your posts
  • In order to avoid notifications coming to your email account, you can alter your settings such that you no longer receive them. In order to do this, you would need to do the following: (1) go to your profile (2) click on "edit my profile" in the top right corner (3) click on "notification options" which is on the list on the left hand side (4) remove the tick from any lines in the email column that are currently ticked.

Of course it is entirely up to you if you want to do some or all of the above. Please let the staff know if you would like our assistance with any of the options listed by using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, good luck and feel free to return to being active if and when you want to.

Joal

Thanks all, I really want my account frozen or deleted as quickly as possible. No disrespect, just I have someone now that might not marry me if I continue to not keep my preferences private. I love him so much and I want to make it special and private as well now. I sent the message, but I'm asking here to please please delete my account.

Archived