Sneeze Fetish Forum

self-obs, male.

Wascally Wabbit

This was a self-obs I wrote last year, for a very dear friend, just after I had made contact ( ;) for the first time in my life) with another living person who shared this wonderful gift we have. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing it with you:

I am sitting in the conservatory, with the sun streaming through the glass roof. I have a tickle, deep within my nose...my heartbeat skips and anxious anticipation grips my awareness. My heightened senses make me more spatially aware. The tissues are within my reach, the house is empty. The air is cool as I start my involuntary intakes of breath. I nod gently as my chest raises and lowers, each time taking in slightly more air than I'm letting out. My lungs begin to fill to capacity. Carefully I pull one, two, then three tissues from the box. The soft paper catching momentarily on the box heightens my anxiety further. I have become absorbed in the process. My hands tremble in time with my breath, as if, in worship, I summon the sneeze. My pulse dominates, driving external sounds from my ears. My head tilts back slowly, a clear blue sky fills my vision as my eyes gently close, I am aware of the sun on my face. The sneeze unleashes itself, exiting my body it tears at the airways, ripping at my throat. Paradoxically punishing me for restraining it; simultaneously rewarding me for its creation. Darkness comes as the softness of the tissues envelops my face. There is nothing else in the world, at this moment I exist in harmony with all that is natural. Time stops, there are no fears, no worries, just pure unadulterated oneness with pleasure. I let the moment take me, carry me as it wishes. I am dumbstruck. I have to breathe and my muscles relax. I am truly alive.

Beautifully written, thank you for sharing that with us ;)

p.s - just noticed your signature :) But if they were lesbians they wouldn't want you anyway :)

What a lyrical observation. Very well written (and I enjoyed it immensely)

Sensgirl

Yes, definitely an anthology piece !

And I appreciate someone expressing the pleasure of his own sneeze.

Beautifully done! My, what lovely grammar you have.....(is my English nerd showing? Hehehehehe....)

~Frack

Archived