Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fantastic Voyage/Nasal Endo.

Seleena

I really hope that there's other girls out there that are into this. For me, one of my favorite scenarios is a girl getting sick with a nasty head cold, and for her to get better, I end up having to shrink to dust/germ size, go inside her nose, and try and help her suffering. Something about it is just such a huge turn on. Does anyone else share this? And even better, would anyone like to roleplay? Females only, sorry.

Oh god, I can't even begin to express how much I love this sort of thing. I don't even know how to explain it, because it's just so nonsensical, not to mention impossible in reality, but it's such a major fantasy for me anyway.

Unfortunately I can't fit your females only criteria, but I would love to roleplay something like that. I'd be absolutely fine with playing a female character, though that's probably not what you meant. If that is the case, I hope you find a partner!

I know right? Something about it is just such a huge turn on! Especially when they're gonna sneeze? More like a nuclear explosion, haha! You'd be surprised how dangerous it is in the nose of a sick girl. And I may make just ONE SMALL exception, but it really depends on how old you are. And even then it's a maybe. I'm really sorry about that! :( Would you happen to know any girls that would wanna try this though?

I totally understand. I can't fault you for wanting to stick with your preferences. Anyway, I'm 22, if that's within your desired age range. If not, I'm not really sure about anyone else who would want to try, unfortunately. I'm sure they'll post in this thread if they're out there, though.

Awfully sorry, but that's too old. I really don't wanna sound mean about it though! I'm really glad there's other people around who are into that though! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Believe it or not,I'm a sucker for micros and macros(as I've loosely heard it tossed around the other forums). When I find the concept in a story,I find it an utterly joyous moment for me. When I become a poster,I'd be more than happy to RP with either one of you if you aren't turned away by the age difference.

Just as long as you're a female, it's alright by me! <3 We can always roleplay outside of the forum. I have my contacts listed on my profile!

It's much neater for the forum to wait. Not to mention leaving the thread for others in case they'd like to get in on the discussion as well. :)

True! May I ask your age? And I'm assuming you're a female.

You can see a person's age and gender if they've decided to display it on the left-hand side of the screen, under their avatar and post count. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived