Sneeze Fetish Forum

Germ fetish?

Seleena

Alright, this one is really out there, haha. I don't know how to describe it. I guess you could say it's A LOT like contagion, but there's just something so hot knowing that a really beautiful girl, is spreading these things inside of her, and making them go into me. I feel like it's another level of bonding. Yes, this sounds odd. Haha.

I guess it makes sense though, because you feel like you're getting germs that were once inside of her. But it's also pretty odd too if you think about it in other ways, haha :)

Yeah, it is odd when you think about it. The best way I can describe it is that someone you like, is putting something that exists inside their body, inside yours. I feel like that makes you close.

SneezingCosmos

I understand how you feel, completely! It's very intimate for me, as well, to share germs with someone I am taking care of :)

• 9 months later...

I hope it's okay to necro this post, but it really resonated with me.

It's more than just knowing I'm likely to "catch" something from someone (like contagion). There's something about the germs, specifically. I especially like thinking about them when there are wet sneezes. I like imagining that in each little droplet, there are a hundred little germs, waiting to get all over me.

Granted, this is only in very specific situations where I have a strong emotional bond with the person. Otherwise it freaks me out considerably.

Archived