Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose-blowing - Honking or Not?

bluelily

So yesterday I overheard my sister blowing her nose, letting out a quick, firm honk.

"Oh my gosh, I honked. I hate it when that happens," she said when she finished blowing.

Anyway that made me think of a question (probably more for nose-blowing fetishists) - do you prefer it if someone honks when blowing his/her nose?

Thanks and looking forward to answers smile.png

NO, I hate it. The only exception is this one friend of mine who does it all the time, and I think it's cute when he honks his nose, but otherwise it's a turn-off for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy honks as part of a larger blowing repertoire (i.e. a honk thrown in at the end of some gurgles/squelches/squeaks). Honks on their own are not my favorite.

Ha! Sometimes it really cracks me up to put these preferences into words. Because as totally hot as I find these things, spelling it all out starts to sound kinda weird :).

Depends who is is. They have to be attractive for me to like it. You know, the normal fetish thing.

Depends who is is. They have to be attractive for me to like it. You know, the normal fetish thing.

Same here. If it's someone I find unattractive, I probably don't want to see him/her blow his/her nose at all, and honking would actually make it worse. But if it's someone I'm drawn to, then honking is a plus. It has this no-apologies quality I find really sexy. Like unselfconsciously loud sneezes.

yeah, honking is a turn on for me especially if it's a girl. i myself am not a good honker. it only happens occasionally when i hold the tissue a certain way, and i can't repeat it at will. wish i was a better honker.

Archived