Sneeze Fetish Forum

Following Topics

SneezingCosmos

SneezingCosmos

How does this feature work? Will I receive an email notification when someone has replied to a thread I'm watching?

You will either receive an email or a notification on the forum itself depending on how your "settings" are set up. I'm not sure if you can alter that particular setting before you have been validated, but one of the other staff members may be able to answer that point.

You can certainly edit your profile by following the steps in this post and this may enable you to alter the notification setting.

I hope that helps!

SneezingCosmos - If you click on your name in the black banner on the top-right of the site and then go to 'My Settings', you should have a tab called 'Notification Options' (6th or 7th tab down from the menu on the left on the 'My Settings' page). From here you can set notifications for a wide range of forum events. The Notifications can be one or several of:

- Notification that appears in your notification list (The speech bubble icon immediately to the left of your name in the black banner)

- Notification by e-mail (sent to the e-mail you registered with when you joined the forum)

- Push Notification (Only for Apple devices and you may need an app to recieve them)

Hope that helps and please ask if you don't understand any of the options on the Notifications screen :)

Archived