Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teen Wolf - Stiles Request

VividBubbles!

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE THAT CAME OUT ON AUGUST 4th

So in the latest episode of Teen Wolf (well, it was the latest episode when I wrote this; the one that came out on August 4th) Malia, Stiles, Scott, and Kira all go to take their PSATs. However, one of the teachers monitoring the test is really an assassin working for the Benefactor. He's administering a biochemical weapon in the ink the school uses to take the students fingerprints for the test. However, the illness that the assassin infects the students with can kill canines (for example, werewolves like Malia and Scott or foxes/kitsunes like Kira), but only makes the humans sick.

So in this episode Scott, Malia, Kira, and Stiles are all sick and in the Hale vault because while they're sick, the werewolves can't control their transformations. Then, Stiles leaves the vault to figure out how to keep his friends from dying, a bunch of drama ensues, and he finds out that the antidote is actually a dried plant in a jar, on a shelf, in the vault. Unfortunately, the vault can only be opened with werewolf claws, so Stiles is stuck screaming to his friends about where the antidote is while his friends are flailing about, blindness being one of the symptoms for the canines. Scott uses his last bit of strength to use his alpha werewolf eyes to find the jar with the plant in it and knock it over. The jar releases a dust which automatically makes all the canines better and then all the humans get better like 5 minutes later. Happy ending, no side effects, yay. ;)

Alright, so what I'm thinking (after that super long explanation, sorry :lol:) is that this ending is kind of too perfect. I think that all the humans who got infected shouldn't immediately get better like they did and maybe have to suffer through flu-like symptoms for a few days until they're better. And because Stiles didn't get to inhale the magic plant dust, he would have to suffer too. :evilsmiley03:

So yeah, that's my request. Unfortunately, school starts in less than a week for me so I am unable to offer to trade for this, but I hope someone will still consider writing it. I know we have some great writers on here who watch Teen Wolf and I would be super excited to read this. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lovey! I really like your prompt, so why not write it?

I completely understand not being able to do a trade anytime soon, but maybe if you had the time sometime I'm sure you'd write a good teen wolf fic :)

So here we gooooo

"Hehtchishh!"

Stiles wiped his nose with a tissue It had been about an hour since the outbreak had stopped, but he still felt like absolute shit. Of course, he felt awful enough about Malia, but he couldn’t focus on anything but trying to stop the faucet that was his nose at this point.

“Hey, man,” Scott put a hand on his shoulder. “You okay?”

“Whad are you talkig about? I’b fine,” Stiles sniffled. Of course, all the canines were cured – but he still had to suffer from the awful sickness.

“You don’t sound fine,” Scott argued.

“Yeah, you sound … ugh, kind of gross,” Kira said, pushing back a piece of her hair.

“Doe, I’b fine. Isn’t it you guys who just albost died?” Stiles coughed into his arm.

Kira rolled her eyes and flicked the tip of his red nose. Stiles immediately felt a tickle and cursed his human immune system.

“Hey! Dod’t – huh – do – huh, huhtishhh! Huhschhhh!” Stiles pressed a clammy hand over his mouth and removed it, wiping off the thick mucus onto his jeans. “Dod’t do that,” he finally finished, wiping his hand across his irritated nose.

“Ugh,” Scott groaned in disgust. When Stiles gave him a fierce glare, he stammered, “Uh, I mean, let’s just get you home. You really aren’t looking too good there.” He patted Stiles on the back.

“Scott, I –“ It was no use protesting at this point. Scott had already wrapped an arm around Stiles and was guiding him out towards his car. He helped Stiles into the passenger side and got in the car himself, starting it up.

“You dod’t have to do dis, Scott” Stiles sniffed hard, trying to clear his nose. “I could’ve driven byself hobe.”

“Not in your condition,” Scott shook his head. “You look like death.” Stiles then took the opportunity to blow his nose hard into an already used tissue. “And sound like it, too.”

“Gee, thagks,” Stiles said sarcastically, his nose running. He’d usually be embarrassed, but he felt too sick to do much.

Scott looked at him, then shook his head it pity, digging in his pockets for a tissue. He pulled out a few and handed them to Stiles, who gratefully accepted, and continued to blow his nose loudly, not caring if Scott heard.

The sensation of the tissues seemed to have upset Stiles’ sinusues, and so his breath began to hitch. “Hih, heh,” Stiles breathed heavily. "HihISSHHiew! Isshh! TSHHHuh!

Snot poured from Stiles’ nose, and he clamped his hand over it, embarrassed. Scott pulled into Stiles’ driveway and looked at him mercifully. “Dude,” he whispered, then fished around for a few more tissues and tossed them to Stiles, who quickly shoved them under his nose.

Stiles attempted to make it out of the car on his own, but he stumbled, almost falling. Scott raced towards him and steadied him.

“I’b okgay, I’m okay,” Stiles repeated, wiping his nose with his pointer finger. “But thags for the help.”

“Uh, yeah, maybe I should stay…” Scott said warily. Stiles was in no condition to take care of himself and he looked awful. He needed someone watching over him, and Scott was the only one who could do that.

“Doe! All I deed to do is sleep! I…” Stiles began to feel that awful twitch in his nose. “I – heh, hih, huuhhh,”

Scott saw that Stiles was not covering his face and warned him, “ Stiles…”

“Heh-ishh! Hepchuuuuuuu! HihISSSSHiew! Ishh! Ti-I-ishuu! Hep-chiew!”\

Stiles’ massive sneezing fit resulted in mucus dripping from his nose, and, all over Scott. Scott groaned, looking down at the wet mess of Stiles’ germs all over him.

Still recovering, Stiles looked up and saw what he had done. “Oh – oh god, Scotd, I’b sorry, I…” and then Stiles felt a wave of dizziness, and fell right into Scott’s arms.

Scott sighed. “Let’s just get you in the house.”

Tell me if you want part 2!!

yES YES YES. I didn't know I needed this till now. Is this going to be an exclusively styles/scott thing or can we see some of Malia's tactful caretaking skills??

I DEFINATELY need a part two if one is being offered. Thanks for the request VividBubbles and thanks for the fic HeyItsRae!!!

Lovely <3 <3 <3

Thank you do much for writing my prompt, HeyItsRae! You did a great job and a part two would be simply marvelous. :D But you should really post this in the Fanfiction section of Stories. You'll get a lot more readers and comments there. Again, wonderful job. :)

• 3 weeks later...

yesyesyesyesyes

so amazing

sick!stiles is just *melts*

please post more

so much more

so much

oh my gosh how am I just seeing this now! I am absolutely OBSESSED with Stiles. I hope you consider posting more. Much more :P

• 1 year later...

Archived