Sneeze Fetish Forum

how do i add photos to my posts?

Sonicman

When you write your topic, along the same bar as the text options (bold, italics, etc.), there's a little icon of a square (in between a broken chain link and two arrows like <>). If you click that, a window will open over the top and ask for a URL. You enter the URL for your image and it should appear in the post.

If it's a photo saved onto your computer, you'll need to upload it to a photo-hosting website (like Tinypic) first and then get the raw image URL.

Hope this helps!

When you write your topic, along the same bar as the text options (bold, italics, etc.), there's a little icon of a square (in between a broken chain link and two arrows like <>). If you click that, a window will open over the top and ask for a URL. You enter the URL for your image and it should appear in the post.

If it's a photo saved onto your computer, you'll need to upload it to a photo-hosting website (like Tinypic) first and then get the raw image URL.

Hope this helps!

does it matter if the picture comes off of Photo bucket?

Hope this helps!

does it matter if the picture comes off of Photo bucket?

No. As long as you're able to get the raw image link (i.e. the link to the actual photo, not the page it's on), it should work.

Archived