Sneeze Fetish Forum

first obs...

snuffles

I've been a lurker for some time now so this is the first time I'm posting. however i thought i'd share an obs of my best friend in the library.

Let me first tell you about her. Her most prominent feature is her extremely large D-cup breasts which, being a shy gal, causes her much embarrassment. Her figure is curvey, neither thin or overweight and her hair is shoulder length and dark brown. She is allergic to dust and being rather lax about dusting her room, i often see her sneeze, which she does without restraint, whenever i visit her.

Her sneezes themselves are very full and often wet, and if we are outside she'll let them loose one after the other without bothering to cover her mouth. She'll also announce whenever she needs to sneeze with a quick "I need to sneeze", pausing for a few seconds with her eyes half closed and mouth slightly open. Then a quick heh-heh-HEH-SHEEEEW heh-SHEEW! followed by a fierce rubbing of her nose leaving it a bright pink.

However, the reason i'm posting is for one particular incident in the library. We were sitting on a couch in a corner of the library, whispering quietly about plans for the upcoming weekend when she paused and got "the look". She whispered quietly "I... have to sneeze". The couch was rather small so our legs were touching and i could feel her breathing get deeper. Being in a library, she was trying very hard to hold it in. She brought her right hand up and pinched her nose tightly.

A couple desparate breaths heheh- and she doubled over and almost completely stiffled the triple chew cheew chew! When she raised her head and let go of her nose, it was a bright red. She quickly rummaged through her purse for a tissue but another sneeze crept up on her and she just barely managed to catch it in her hand. heh-sheeew! She pinched her nose again, giving up on the tissue, and attempted to stiffle the next sneezes which were slightly more audible than the first ones. heh-heh-heeeeh-sheeew heh-shew! Finally it seemed the sneezed were tapering off and she found her tissue, giving her nose a blow as discretely as possible. A final sniff signaled the end of the fit, but her nose was even more red and her eyes had teared a little.

On different occasions, she has also had a couple on-the-phone allergy attacks which we were chatting and the dust in her room set her off on a ten-minute long allergy fit. Since it was just me, she didn't even bother turning away from the phone to sneeze. And she still attempted to carry on the converstation.

That's all for now, i'll try to post again if i see she has another fit.

A lovely way to announce your arrival, have fun and thanks for sharing. Now where did I put my library card? ;)

Let me first tell you about her. Her most prominent feature is her extremely large D-cup breasts which, being a shy gal, causes her much embarrassment. Her figure is curvey, neither thin or overweight and her hair is shoulder length and dark brown. She is allergic to dust and being rather lax about dusting her room, i often see her sneeze, which she does without restraint, whenever i visit her.

:blink: Wow...do we have the same best friend? That description sounds so much like my friend, Lisa. Lisa's sneezes have always seemed to be a lot louder though, to me. And she doesn't usually sneeze in multiples, I only saw her sneeze twice in a row once, and that was in my basement. But anyway, nice obs, thanks for posting. And welcome to the forum :)

sounds DELICIOUS!  :drool:

VERY well told obs. :yes:  VERY WELL TOLD! :yes:

excellent.....eeeexcellent.... love the new avatar, Sternuto!

Nice obs, as well :) (should I mention that it sounds like me as well? LOL)

Wow. That was wonderful! Thanks for de-lurking and sharing that.

Joel

FANTASTIC Obs

Snuffles...I'm a blow fetishist and I rarely get this "excited" by a sneeze observation. Unless there's lot's of blowing, of course. However, I just love the announced sneeze. The redness after a good fit and rub really sets me off because it looks like the sneezer has let loose a good honker.

Tell me...have you ever seen your friend blow her nose in a less controlled fashion than you mentioned in the library? What was it like...does she honk or is it wet. I sure hope it's not as dainty as you described.

I'm also particulary appreciative of pretty (and busty :blink: women with bad head colds. Have you ever had the chance to see your friend with a good cold in the horn?

Thanks for sharing.

Tev

FANTASTIC Obs

Snuffles...I'm a blow fetishist and I rarely get this "excited" by a sneeze observation. Unless there's lot's of blowing, of course. However, I just love the announced sneeze. The redness after a good fit and rub really sets me off because it looks like the sneezer has let loose a good honker.

Tell me...have you ever seen your friend blow her nose in a less controlled fashion than you mentioned in the library? What was it like...does she honk or is it wet. I sure hope it's not as dainty as you described.

I'm also particulary appreciative of pretty (and busty  :blushing: women with bad head colds. Have you ever had the chance to see your friend with a good cold in the horn?

Thanks for sharing.

Tev

thanks for all the replies everyone!

as for nose-blowing, my friend normally has a very loud and wet sneeze and her blowing is just as loud, wet, and unrestrained. although around others she is more self-concious and tries to stifle.

what i find particularly interesting is the way she attacks her nose after she sneezes. if she has a tissue handy, she'll use that. if not, she'll just use her index finger or palm and give her nose a good hard rub. it's no wonder that her nose becomes so red after a fit.

Oh, I loved reading this!!! I know what you mean about "attacking" the nose....a friend of mine does that. She rubs the crap out of her nose with her palm and this usually makes her sneeze AGAIN....lucky me....hehehehe...

Welcome to the forum!

~Frack

Archived