Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art Class Obs (M)

Merteuil

I've recently started university here in the US, and I've only had one classroom observation worth mentioning. My art teacher is a middle-aged man (about 45-50) with a slim, rather attractive build. He's about 5'8" with greying dark hair and dark eyes. One day, when spring was just creeping up on us, we were discussing various pieces of famous and/or historical art at the beginning of class. As one of the other students was talking, my teacher got "the look" on his face, and started fiercely rubbing his nose. All of a sudden, he sneezed loudly into the crook of his arm. It was loud, wet and quite vocal like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSHEW. After the sneeze, the look didn't leave his face, and he sneezed SIX more times into his arm, a few of them very nearly missed being covered. He looked totally shocked at the sudden fit, but never said a word about it. No one in the class blessed him or commented on it. I think they were as shocked as he! After that, class went on as usual. I've seen him sneeze before and since that incident, but only in singles, and never so dramatically.

Very nice description Merteuil - thank you for sharing - his being slim and attractive probably provides a nice visual....

Thank you for sharing!

Kitty

Archived