Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad cold caught on a plane (F + self)

poppies

(Just to warn, this may be a bit lengthy because I can sometimes get a little carried away with details, so brace yourselves...)

So recently I have been visiting family in Montreal and a few of days ago, I took a flight home by myself (my parents wanted to stay a bit longer, but I had to get home to prepare for school stuff.) When I went to find my seat, there was already a girl seated next to it (she was at the window, I was in the middle seat) and immediately I could tell that she had a bad cold. Her nose was extremely red and chapped and I could hear her thick, watery sniffling before I even sat down. She had very watery eyes with dark circles under them and looked very tired. When I sat down the first thing I noticed was that not only did she have two tissues in her hand, but also about three or four already crumpled on her lap (and she couldn't have boarded more than 5-10 minutes ago!)

After I was seated (to my slight surprise) almost straight away she turned to me to apologize for her bad cold. She said she had been visiting a friend who had it and caught it from her while she was there. Of course I told her not to worry about it, and made a bit more small talk about where she was from and stuff. Her voice sounded TERRIBLE. Completely stuffed up, mispronouncing her b's and d's and all, and very raspy and deep (which I have to admit... was very attractive.) She held a crumpled tissue up to her nose the entire time and was sniffling almost nonstop... I could just imagine the thickly runny nose she must have been having. I have to admit that I was kind of excited to be sitting next to someone with such a visible cold, even though I felt so sorry for her... I hardly ever get good OBS, especially in the summer!

A few minutes later, after quite a bit more sniffling a few nose blows, which were equally thick and squelchy sounding, she hitched her breath as if she was about to sneeze. She had a very long build-up, raising a tissue to her face and giving a sneeze that sounded like 'heh... hehh... ETT'TCHHXOO!!' followed by two more. Her sneezes were very wet and congested sounding at the same time. About five minutes later, she sneezed again, another group of threes. Throughout the whole flight, that was basically the pattern... sniffling, blowing her nose, sniffling, and every five minutes or so, very snotty sounding sneezes. After a little while she began to run out of tissues, which made the situation even worse (I felt so bad that I had none to offer her.) Her crumpled tissues were literally spilling off of her lap, and she spent the last hour of the flight desperately trying to catch sneezes into and wipe her nose with used tissues that were already completely soaked. It was amazing.... but when the plane finally landed, I felt relieved for her (and hoped she was getting directly home and into bed!)

But, no big surprise, a couple days later I came to find that I caught her cold. It's basically what I should have expected after sitting next to someone so sick for a prolonged amount of time, especially since towards the end her sneezes were not being concealed all that well (not to mention, karma on my part...) About two days after the flight I began to notice a prickling feeling in my throat, which turned into a definite soreness by the end of the day (and that horrible feeling of 'oh no...') The next day I noticed a cough that grew more and more productive as the day wore on, as well as a very painful sore throat and some pressure around my sinuses. Surprisingly, around evening, all of my symptoms started to ease up, so much so that they were hardly noticeable and I wondered if they had gone away entirely. Nope. This morning I woke up with a stuffy nose which has become worse and worse as the day has gone on. At first it was just one side, but it grew to occupy enough that my voice sounds noticeably sick. It has also been slightly runny and around the middle of the day became VERY ticklish, causing me to begin sneezing pretty frequently. Just about every time I sneeze I have to blow my nose. Currently I don't feel TOO bad yet, but it literally gets worse and worse by the hour, I don't think it will be very long before I look and feel just as bad as she did :/

Anyway, I will keep posting updates. Thank you for reading smile.png

Nice obs! It reminds me of a similar situation that I had, except it was on a train journey.

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Leas. ^_^

I wouldn't say it's karma that you caught her cold. You can't help feeling the way you feel, you can only control your actions. So don't feel guilty that you enjoyed her sneezes. After all, we're all enjoying your descriptions of your sneezes completely guilt free. ;)

This is one of the hottest things I have read in a long time... *drool* What I wouldn't have given to be in the aisle seat next to you two... Wow! On a side note, I hope you feel better soon. :)

Ohhhhhhh very nice, very very nice!

That sounds like a deliciously sneezy cold~ I wish mine were that sneezy, jeez! Nice obs and hope you feel better :D

Update: Definitely caught a bad cold. My symptoms get worse and worse as time goes on. Lots of coughing and a low fever. The sneezing is out of control. It isn't nonstop, but a couple times an hour I'll get a very ticklish feeling in my nose which leads to fits of sneezing about 5 times a minute and lasts about 5-10 minutes or so. The sneezing is very wet and gives me a horrible runny nose. It is VERY thick and I'm going through tissues like crazy. Seriously, after a few sneezes it usually takes about 2 or 3 blows and the whole thing will be completely soaked. I can't believe how bad this cold is... usually I NEVER get sick, so I thought this would be on the lighter side. No doubt in my mind that I caught exactly what this girl had. I feel as miserable as she looked :/

OMG this ob... wow! I LOVE contagion on planes, and your descriptions are so detailed and...seriously wow! I am so sorry that you are suffering though;( I hope you feel better soon! I also have to wonder how many others on the plane are sick now as well...

Now... how can I get on the plane with you? And in the seat next to yours? :D

This is wonderfull obs, hope you are feeling better now ;)

• 4 years later...
On 8/14/2014 at 3:25 AM, poppies said:

It was amazing.... but when the plane finally landed, I felt relieved for her (and hoped she was getting directly home and into bed!)

Somehow, this confusing feeling between enjoying the sneezes and yet feeling bad for how much the person is suffering, adds to intensity of the fetish for me. Thanks for posting this amazing observation :D 

I know this observation is old but oh my word, it's one of the best ones I've read. You have a way with words, and damn what an experience! I love it. 

• 2 weeks later...

This gives me hope that a future partner of mine will catch something just like what you and your airplane acquaintance caught. You're everyone's dream right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Funny that this thread got necro'd recently because it's one of my favourites ever. I hate flying but sure wish this would happen sometime.

• 2 years later...

WOW this is insanely hot. I especially love the desperation at the end of the flight, with her SO tickly and sneezy and having to make do with used tissues. Just wow. 

I think if I had been next to her in real life, i would have been so freaked out, as I hate germs from anyone except a partner, especially on a plane where I can't get away. I might even be uncomfortable in this situation if it WAS my partner so ill next to me, because I would feel bad for the people around us! But it was GREAT to read about and imagine from afar! It's quite sweet she apologized IMMEDIATELY when you sat down, like she's a respectful person who couldn't help but be ill on the plane and appreciated that she'd probably get you sick, too. I hate when I'm on planes and people are disrespectful of the people stuck sitting near them for hours! 

Sounds like a ridiculous cold. Hope you felt better quickly. I think if my partner ever came down with such a sneezy, miserable cold (ideally not on a plane) I'd be satisfied with the memories for life! 

• 1 year later...