Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarassing phone obs

Lynne

Wups! I guess the Tulip Festival has started here in our town, and you should see the lobby of my office building! I was on the phone with a friend (who knows about my allergies and isn't bothered by them)... We had been talking for a few minutes when I felt a monstrous tickle... he-ESCHHHooo - how embarassing!!! A few minutes later, a false start (which I tried to hide, but he caught it...) and then another loud sneeze *blush* The people I work with must think I'm such a freak to sneeze on the phone so often, but honestly, if I didn't, I'd never be able to talk on the phone at all. A few more minutes went by and a third sneeze barrelled out of me so quickly, I didn't even have time to move the handset away from my face. My nose started to bleed (shock) and so I figured it was time to stop sneezing (you may laugh now).

Spent about 20 minutes stalling sneezes before they could come out (picture this... hehhhh....hehhhhhhhh....huhhhhhh....ha-... nothing LOL). Progressively becoming more and more difficult, I stalled as many as I could before one last huge sneeze erupted from me, surprising both myself and my friend. *blush* I'm usually embarassed to sneeze in front of people to begin with, but on the phone? Argh. Just a small glimpse of another usual day for me.

Sensgirl

Sensgirl, it must be very rewarding to be your colleague or friend or phone partner...

Keep up the good work :blink:

awwwww sens, thanks for sharing that obs, and i hope your feeling better :):blink:

awwwww sens, thanks for sharing that obs, and i hope your feeling better :blink::)

LOL I'm fine hon :) Just thought some of you would get a kick out of reading that one (those of you who know me anyway, and my propensity for badly-timed sneezing and constant blushing).

Sensgirl

LOL I'm fine hon  :blink:  Just thought some of you would get a kick out of reading that one (those of you who know me anyway, and my propensity for badly-timed sneezing and constant blushing).

Sensgirl

You have a propensity to blush, you do surprise me sensgirl :) . Bless you and thank you so much for sharing a lovely obs as always :)

So..... exactly what is your 'phone number? :laugh:

And 3 cheers for flower festivals....

hip...hip...hacheeeew!!

hip...hip...hacheeeew!!!

hip...hip...hacheeeew!!!! :blushing:

Archived