Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pictures Don't Load

Marshmallow Peep

I logged on today as usual only to find something was horribly, horribly wrong. The site loaded completely, yet none of the pictures will load. My inbox and notifications are blank blending in with the top, the logo says "Logo" and I get hideous white boxes when it should just list the latest post.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Hi randomgirl,

I have had similar problems to this in the past and just before I begin - are you using a computer or your mobile phone?

If you're using a computer, I would recommend changing your browser. Chrome always works perfectly for me, but I have heard Firefox is pretty good too.

If you're using your mobile, there should be a tab right at the bottom left of the site saying "Use Full Version". Click on this and it should be sorted.

If none of these things work, let me know and I'll explore different alternatives for you ^_^

Ahh, I use a laptop with Firefox, and strangely enough on mobile pictures load just fine. I'm currently on another computer at home that also uses Firefox and that actually seems to work. I'm not sure if it could be because of my mom's boyfriend messing with the settings on my main laptop, but it really seems to be the case.

Archived