Sneeze Fetish Forum

yoga sneezes (f)

Guest calichoo

Guest calichoo

The weather this past weekend was beautiful! But even though it was sunny and warm, I was a good girl and still went to my Sunday afternoon yoga class. It was an hour and a half long, and about half-way into it a random blond girl walked in, and chose the spot to my right. She annoyed me because she was so late.

Her face was pretty cute, but she had an amazing body :blink: !!! She was wearing navy tight yoga pants and a navy sports-bra top, and she had shoulder-length blond hair pulled back. She was also really good at yoga, I was compaing my poses to hers whenever we would face to the right. Anyways, towards the end of the class we were doing a strecth where we sit down with our legs apart and fold down over each leg. The instructor and class is silent and meditating or whatever (I was making a grocery list in my head). Well, this blond girl let out 3 HUGE sneezes one after another without even a pause to breathe, "ha-IIISH! ha-IIISH! HA-IIISH!!!! OH!" like she was so surprised! It was so cute! We were supposed to have our heads down, but hers shot up and jerked forward with each sneeze. And I got to watch the whole thing b/c we were facing the right leg!! She sniffed for a while and then got up and went outside the room. I guess she didn't want to disturb everybody's relaxation. But I could still see her, she was pinching her nose to stifle a bunch more, and then she got a drink of water. She came back in right at the end and apologized to the instructor. Let's just say she didn't annoy me so much any more!

Glad I didn't skip class!

Archived