Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief Fetish

HotHanky

Hiya, I just wondered if anyone else here has a handkerchief fetish like me and what it is they like to do with them or what specifically turns them on about Handkerchiefs.

I have a collection of over 3,000 hankerchiefs. I have had this since i was a young boy when my Gran would give me one of my grandads freshly ironed hankerchiefs to snuggle in bed, I loved the smell of the freshly laundered Handkerchief and the warmth from being freshly ironed.

My collection which is quite huge consists of mainly vintage cotton and silk Handkerchiefs as the cotton and silk is a lot softer and finer.

As with most fetishes there is always a central 'core' in my case Handkerchiefs but then it branches out into different areas like sneezing etc as the Handkerchief is being used as a part of that x

I don't exactly have a handkerchief fetish, but I do find use of them attractive in some situations, although I don't see a lot of people using hankies anymore. Sometimes I find the colors/designs appealing but in an interesting or weird way - like one time I saw my friend use a black silk-like hanky before.

Personally I don't use them a lot though, which is probably why I don't collect them. I remember when I was little I got runny noses a lot so my mom would always give me a hanky to bring to school. I never enjoyed using them because I'd always soak up the majority of the hanky with my first few blows and then spend the rest of the time blowing into a gross moist hanky, so I usually use tissues nowadays.

I've always had a fetish for handkerchiefs for as far back as I can remember, especially girls at school with them, and more so teachers.

I also got aroused by damsel in distress scenes in old movies, with handkerchiefs used as the gag. The two fetishes on their own are powerful, but the combination for me now is fantastic.

So these days, I love seeing ladies having, holding or using handkerchiefs, to a lesser extent men.

I have over 200, and love to involve them in bedroom play and frolics, without getting too graphic. ;)

I have a handkerchief fetish, I think it mainly came from my childhood being made to use them! I love everything about hankies :-)

I have a handkerchief fetish, I think it mainly came from my childhood being made to use them! I love everything about hankies :-)

You sound just like me :-)

am I the same as you then?

am I the same as you then?

Well you have a hankerchief fetish and love everything about them just as i do.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have more of a Handkerchief fetish than sneezing, I collect any F / f hankies that i either find (dropped or lost) and buy new ones whenever I see them. My fav's are I guess finding one that is dropped or from a charity shop that have been used by girls in the past!

My collection is from cute childrens ones to ladies floral / lacey / embroided and as stated above I too use to have a 'thing' seeing girls and F teachers at school using them!! (still do) lol.

Archived