Sneeze Fetish Forum

Okay, maybe I'm allergic to the phone...

Lynne

*sigh* to the amusement of some of you (you know who you are), I seem to have a lot of trouble talking on the phone these days, even to clients at work! Again today, while on the phone with a client, this time, I just got the most incredible tickle and couldn't help sneezing. :blushing:

The worse part is, this client was in France, so it was an overseas call... my breath started hitching and he asked if I was okay... I barely had time to excuse myself before I sneezed very loudly. He blessed me in French (à vos souhaits) and I sneezed five more harsh, wet, high-pitched sneezes that left me breathless. Needless to say, I quickly ended the call, with much embarassment on my part (and seemingly much amusement on his part) and I'm not picking up the bloody phone again today!

Sensgirl

Aaawww! I know that is embarrassing for you! I've personally never had it happen to me, but my SO sneezes on the phone a lot....sometimes it's with dear ol' mum and I hear things like, "No, Mom, I'm not catching a cold. It was just a sneeze. It's my allergies. No, I'm not taking anything....."

Hehehehe...

awwwww, bless you sens :laugh::blushing: thanks for sharing

Almost seems worth taking a cold-calling job :blushing: . Awww *hugs* thank you so much for sharing sensgirl :laugh:

Your allergic to the phone... eh? :blushing: I am SO TEMPTED just to post my phone number!! :laugh:

Archived