Sneeze Fetish Forum

class obs (f)

jgj5480

I just love college and all that the spring brings to the air :blushing: I am unsure if this was allergies or a cold or maybe just normal sneezes but this one girl (about 24-25) sneezed several times. She sneezed once ttssssssshhh but was one of the types that gets embarassed I think for sneezing in class when others talk. She she said excuse me several times. About 2-3 minutes later she was getting that look again. I indiscretely was looking at her build up and she did the oddest thing...instead of covering her nose or sneezing into the crook of her elbow she took her hands and covered her whole face. Her palm of her hands rested on her chin (trying to give you a visual) covered her mouth, nose, eyes and her fingers were on her forehead. She sneezed once...obviously more muffled but same sounding sneeze.....tsssssssssh, took her hands away from her face and said oh... itched her nose with her index finger, pushed her right nostril inward and then I guess knew she couldnt stop it, did the same thing, covered her whole face and sneezed once more tsssssssshh but a little more wet sounding. She excused herself once more people blessed her and that was it. Later in class she did one more sneeze, different sounding chooooo without covering anything.

Not bad, they were different so I enjoyed them, I dont know if it was allergies or dust or the beginning of a cold. She sounded ok...no raspyvoice or anything.

Hope everyone enjoyed!

Jaime

Archived