Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Kudos

Leas

Okay well... I did a few random kudos' like 6 months ago when I first started talking to some of you guys in the chatroom, now that there are more of you I wanted to give you guys some love! heart.gif

Joal 555: To my wonderful best friend, You were my best friend from day one when I joined when I was only sixteen. The advice you've given me over the years has helped me so much and I'm so grateful. We talk via text every day now, and practically every day on the phone which is lovely. You're puns are hilarious and you always have made me smile when I'm down. Thank you so much for being there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much! Never change! Meeting you was amazing. heart.gifcheekkiss.gif

PuddinPop: Hey girl hey! Well bb where do I start?! You are a beautiful soul. I have had the honour to meet you along with Joal and it was one of the best days of my life. You really are an amazing friend to have, we practically Snapchat every night and it's a lot of fun. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to, when I was having problems on here and even my personal problems which I am so grateful for. We've had some funny times with you, and I can't wait to see you and Joal again very soon. I love you girl. cheekkiss.gifheart.gif

Junia (Mint): June, thank you so much for all the help and support you've given me. I love you for how perfectly honest and straight up you are about everything, and to be honest that is everything you could want in a friend, at least I know you're not saying stuff behind my back.. I know you used to hate me (yes, I was an annoying shit with a horrendous sharky name heh.gif ) but I'm so glad we're friends now. We've had some fun times over the past few months and I respect our friendship a lot. Thank you again for being so awesome and funny, you've made me laugh to the point I feel like my sides are going to split and my face hurts, but its a good hurt. I love you girl. heart.gif

Bondi: Bondi, you are so funny. You always manage to make me smile when I'm down and I really appreciate it. I wish I'd gotten to know you earlier. Thank you for being such a good friend to me, talking to you on Skype is fun and thank you for all your kind words about my videos! It's greatly appreciated. I love you! heart.gif

tma: tma, you are one of the sweetest people I've ever met, you are like my mumma bear and you're always giving me such great and loving advise. I love talking to you, you're so full of love and an all around fun person! Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. I love you. heart.gif

Sen Beret: Sen! Girl, I haven't known you for long but we've had some fun times! I really enjoy talking to you on here and having you on Facebook. You are a fun, loving beautiful girl who I'm so happy to have as my friend. Thank you for all the fun times! I love you heart.gif

Emily: EMILY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUN TIMES WE'VE HAD IN CHAT, YOU ARE HILARIOUS AND YOUR USAGE OF CAPITALS COMPLETELY DESCRIBES YOUR VERY BOUNCY, EXCITABLE PERSONALITY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, OUR CHATS ON FACEBOOK ARE SO FUN! heart.gif

Galaxy: Galaxy, you are so funny and down to Earth, I've really enjoyed getting to know you over the past few months and look forward to future chats. You instantly light up the chatroom when you come in. I love you girl! heart.gif

Blah: Blah, you are freaking hilarious, you always put a smile on my face. Getting to know you over these past few months has been awesome! I look forward to future chats with you, pls don't ever change! heart.gif

Satan: Ohai Steph! tonguesmiley.gif I swear I have never laughed at somebody's jokes as much I have at yours!!! You are freaking hilarious and I am so glad we're close. I don't know whether to end this with I love you 'girl' or not. Seriously though, I love you! heart.gif

Nola: Nola, you are a complete sweetheart. You are a beautiful person who I love so much. Everything you write on here is so heartfelt and deep, and you are a truly caring person! I love having you as my friend and thank you so much for being so lovely and supportive. I love you. :heart:

Zneeze: My dear, dear friend Zpoderman! You were my first Fetlife friend and I had no idea who you were for months! You are so fun to talk to, you're very caring and have more names than I can shake a stick at! Thank you so much for being such a good friend! I love you! heart.gif

SusieQusie: I enjoy talking to you in the chatroom, you always brighten it up when you come in. I've enjoyed getting to know you other these past few months! You're really funny and easy to get on with! I love you! heart.gif

Spoo: I only started talking to you recently, but you're a very fun loving person who I enjoy talking to a lot. I'm hoping we can talk a lot more, on here or on Facebook! I love you. heart.gif

High on Lullabies, Siggy (TheCakeIsALie) and Enkidom: Thank you for everything you do for the forum! I greatly appreciate it as I know others do. too. I enjoy talking to you all and it's been fun getting to know you. When I first signed up I remember being scared of your big, colourful scary looking names, now I just love you all! I love you! heart.gif

Leas, you are just the sweetest! :heart: Love you too! I'm so glad that we met! I love hearing about your life and seeing all of the pictures you've taken. So happy that you're a chat regular!! Talk to you soon! :hug:

Aww, Leas, thank you for your Kudos! :blush::heart: It's so nice to have met you, you are such this true, sweet person. So friendly and honest. And I can't wait to learn even more about you! :D I'll be seeing you around! :heart:

:hug::heart: Love you too!!

This is so sweet- which is unsurprising- that is who you are :wub: It has been so much fun getting to know you and you have such a compassionate soul. <3 <3

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone mentioned above for making my Leas very happy! She talks about you all quite a lot! :)

Archived