Sneeze Fetish Forum

self-obs, f

snuffles

omg i don't know what set me off, but i don't think i've ever sneezed so much in one day in my whole life! i'm not a very sneezy person to begin with, i don't have allergies and i don't think it was a cold. however my nose just wouldn't leave me alone today. the only thing i can think of is that my body felt a small change in temperature because i often sneeze when i'm cold.

besides sneezing, my nose was also dripping like crazy. when my nose runs, it's literally a faucet. i woke up frantically searching for a tissue. the box was conveniently empty and i had to pinch my nose shut, get out of bed, and hunt for a box.

after blowing my nose raw, which didn't stop it from running, my nose was a mass of tickles. i took about 4 or 5 hitching breaths each getting progressivly louder till i could feel the sneeze coming. it's something like hah...hah...Hah...HA! (pause) SHEW! my sneezes usually come in triples but they are not right after each other. instead, the whole preformance repeats twice, each with a pause right before the sneeze. ha...hah...haah..HA...SHEEW! haa...haah...HAH...SHEEW!

i have rather loud wet sneezes that are almost painfully slow to build up. i wasn't congested, my nose was just constantly dripping and i often ended up pinching it shut. that didn't help the tickle though and i sneezed a couple times wetly into my hand looking for more tissues. i can't stifle, tried it a couple times before but it never works.

more nose blowing, another set of sneezing, and both repeating for a couple hours until i left home. i think the warm sun helped because i stopped sneezing after a while. by then my throat had become rather sore from so much sneezing. perhaps i should be glad my sneezes take so long to come out instead of immediately after each other? my nose is still rather raw from this morning but at least it stopped dripping.

Snuffles--

Thanks for putting it all down for us. Sounds like you have some wonderful sneezes.

Joel

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
after blowing my nose raw, which didn't stop it from running, my nose was a mass of tickles. i took about 4 or 5 hitching breaths each getting progressivly louder till i could feel the sneeze coming. it's something like hah...hah...Hah...HA! (pause) SHEW! my sneezes usually come in triples but they are not right after each other. instead, the whole preformance repeats twice, each with a pause right before the sneeze. ha...hah...haah..HA...SHEEW! haa...haah...HAH...SHEEW!

I know this posting is old but did you find the tissues before or after you blew your nose? If not, where did you blow your nose? Just wondering.... :D

Archived