Sneeze Fetish Forum

nose/ sneeze fetish

forbiddenlove1

Do you think a person with a nose fetish could be sneeze fetish too? In other words my guy bestfriend is so obsessed with noses and touching them but never referred to sneezing at all. However yesterday he made me sniffle pepper so that i sneeze xD do you people think he is secretly sneeze fetish?

I certainly do :) Although I would say that I mainly have a sneeze fetish, the size, shape and way a nose can react to a building sneeze (twitching, wriggling, nostrils widening, etc.) play a big part in my enjoyment of sneezing. I wouldn't say that a nose fetish automatically equals a sneeze fetish, but they are certainly in the same ball park, for me at least :D

I absolutely have both fetishes. I definitely discovered my sneeze fetish first, but in hindsight I think I've had both all along. They're also capable of being completely separate for me. I can enjoy noses I find attractive without sneezing being involved, and I can enjoy sneezes without the nose being involved (i.e. audio recordings with no video). Nowadays, however, I feel like my nose fetish might actually be even more powerful than my sneeze fetish. And unfortunately, that only makes things more annoying as I still have absolutely no idea how to indulge a nose fetish. You can harmlessly observe people sneeze while you're out and about, but you can't exactly run up to someone and feel up their nose. The solution may be one of life's great mysteries.

I think so, besides if you play with someone's nose sometimes they sneeze, so maybe his love of noses can result in this fetish too. I have a thing for a cute nose anyways, and would love to play with a certain someone's nose whether the sneeze or not, if they do it's a bonus. But I will never have this opportunity lol I will never tell about this fetish ever again. But that doesn't mean I can't go for the nose and never say I like their nose either, it adds to the fun? What would he do I played with his nose and he had to sneeze, makes me wonder, and adds to the fun ;)

I'm in exactly the same boat as Blah and probably your friend too. Those two (along with futa) are pretty much my biggest fetishes. It seems like a lot of guys have similar types of tastes, both sneeze/nose fetish wise and in vanilla fetishes like girls with tallywackers.

Thinking about it, my nose fetish has grown more powerful than my sneeze fetish recently too. Pretty weird now I think about it. :0

No doubt, that guy defo has a sneeze fetish. :D

Thanks guys for the responses i think u all make sense so thanks for explaining but i have to tell i didn't know that there exists a nose fetish till i suspected his behavior so i googeled it and once i realized it exists i related it to sneezing

Thanks all for being there for me ♡

• 2 weeks later...

Having a nose fetish means you are a "nasophiliac"--and yeah, I know where your friend is coming from. I find myself wanting someone to sneeze if they have the right shape of a nose--and I especially love it when (in an anime or cartoon) you can briefly see someone's nostrils right before they sneeze. I just find it interesting how the nose serves as the "base" for a sneeze--which is most likely why nasophilia exists.

• 2 weeks later...

Lesson learned thanks for ur response and thanks for telling us the right term that refers to nose fetish

Archived