Sneeze Fetish Forum

Matt Corby in a coughing fit! (SUPER CUTE)

happybunny

Especially if you're into Matt Corby, I personally love his stuff and I think he's a hottie! He's covering the Black Key's " Lonley Boys" here in NY. If you want to hear how he usually performs this song, you can look up "Matt Corby Lonely boys" on YouTube. He normally does a fantastic job covering this song.

But he had something in his throat this time, or maybe a cold? And it was nearly impossible for him to sing straight though; he had to stop and cough numerous times.

I just wanna hug him! awhh xoxoxox

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

he was really embarrassed; you can tell

I would be too lol! the worst is when you try to repress the cough and your eyes start burning..

Oh god, this is like my fetishy weakness. I'm like "okay must give cough drops and tea and a scarf and a sweater and whisk him off to bed". He's adorable!

Oh god, this is like my fetishy weakness. I'm like "okay must give cough drops and tea and a scarf and a sweater and whisk him off to bed". He's adorable!

Ahh Dusty I know!! He's just so cute in everything he does. And I'm a huge fan of his. I love how vulnerable he is in this, but he still pushes through to finish the song! I was trying to see what other videos there were of this concert and they're only like 2 other videos, he coughs a bit in an earlier one but not as much as he did through this song.

I just wanted to give him a hug and make him some tea.. Mmm.

• 2 months later...

Ahh Dusty I know!! He's just so cute in everything he does. And I'm a huge fan of his. I love how vulnerable he is in this, but he still pushes through to finish the song! I was trying to see what other videos there were of this concert and they're only like 2 other videos, he coughs a bit in an earlier one but not as much as he did through this song.

I just wanted to give him a hug and make him some tea.. Mmm.

Oh god, he is adorable. I found a video of the whole show (I think? 50 minutes?) and he definitely does cough a bit throughout. So of course I am now making up these doofy scenarios in my head where it's his very first gig in NYC (which it is!) and he's come down with a cold but has to push through.

(and after, some groupie of unspecified gender goes back with him, not for sex but to feed him soup)

Archived