Sneeze Fetish Forum

*facepalms* Why didn't I go here in the first place?!

Dinogirl23

I can't believe I completely missed the introductions forum! ...Well, actually, I can totally believe that. heh.gif

Anyway, what's up? I'm Dinogirl23, high-functioning-autistic author (and possible future animator) of both fan fiction and original fiction works. And obviously, still undiscovered. (This is justified, since I've published literally only two fanfics so far -- and one of them is still in progress!) Hopefully, things will change by 2015.

So now that I've informed you of my horrible life choices, I should share more about the origin of my fetish...

As far back as I can remember (which isn't far, but still), I've always had the fetish. It just didn't affect me so much when I was young and innocent; I can even remember playing games involving sneezing and getting sick, and feeling no shame about it! Then, at some point, I started to get embarrassed by the idea of sneezing, blowing noses, and really anything involving noses (and also crying, but I'll get back to that in a minute), and I also began to fantasize about my favorite characters sneezing.

Since this is the stock backstory for most fetishists (at least, I assume it is), I think you can all see where this was going.

Now, I used to blame everything on autism. Literally. Everything. Even all of the symptoms from ADHD (which I also have)! So, for a while, I also blamed the fetish itself on autism...until I found out what a fetish actually was.

One day in early 2014, I was secretly doing that thing we've ALL done at some point -- typing words like "sneeze" "sniffle" and "blow nose" into the address bar and smiling uncontrollably at the results -- when, after typing in that last one, I got a result that read: "I'd like to blow my nose, but..."

Excited and curious, I clicked on it find that it was a topic (started by Evan431; thanks to him!) in the Related Fetishes section of something called the "Sneeze Fetish Forum". At the moment, I didn't care what it was; I was in absolute euphoria surrounded by all these detailed descriptions about sneezing and sniffling and catching colds! drool.gif So after I looked up the definition of the word "fetish", I began to discover more about my own fetish, and I've been stalking the forum ever since!

Eventually, I sucked it up and got an account here. My main reason for joining is partly because nobody else is going to write another sneeze-fic for The Amazing World of Gumball, and partly because I already have accounts on FanFiction, FictionPress, DeviantART, TV Tropes and The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki...so why not?

Everything you need to know about my fetish is on my profile page. If you can't go to my profile (I can't even go to my profile right now!), you can just comment and ask me. I would explain everything right here, right now...but as you can see, my introduction is long enough already! You know it took me HOURS to type this thing up? See, I'm also a perfectionist, and I just can't resist being 100% accurate by explaining every little detail. This, combined with my ADHD, means I tend to go into rants and have a problem with maintaining consistency when I write. Please be patient with me.

I trust that you'll all make me feel welcome here. biggrin.png

Well! What a very detailed, very wonderful introduction. Welcome, Dinogirl23! We're happy to have you here. :D

To get started, you may want to check out this helpful page, which contains a lot of good information as to how the forum runs and such (it also contains our Rules and Guidelines, so you can see what is okay to post and what is not okay to post). Also, this thread should answer any questions you may have regarding validation (which is a process that every single member has to go through :yes:).

I sincerely hope that you have fun here! ^_^

Welcome to the forum Dinogirl 23! Great introduction!

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Joal

(PS - as well as the useful links provided by Spoo above, as a young member, your safety is very important to us - please have a read of our internet safety post smile.png )

• 1 month later...

Hey there~! My story on here actually started very similarly to yours, right down to the being excited by all the wonderful sneezing and then finding out that we have a fetish~ I've been stalking since mid-summer so as you can see I've been nervous to join XD

Welcome to the forum! That was a very cool story about how you found this place and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who share your interests. :)

Archived