Sneeze Fetish Forum

New voice meme!

sneasons greetings

I couldn't post in the old thread for some reason so I made a new topic :P

I missed the voice meme a lot since it has died so I enlisted some other chat regulars to help make a new one.

So, like before, just do your recording and stick it up here as a link. Try not to listen to a lot of other ones before you do yours so you aren't influenced on what you say/ how to say it!

Here we go.

what is your user name and what does it mean?

where are you from?

Say the following words:

Craig, no, jaguar, car, animal, hole, joke, girl, squirrel, castle, feminine, ambulance, Remuneration, onomatopoeia, aunt, bed, six, pen, pin, happy, gazebo, pasta, dance, crayons, aloe, family, wash, vitamin, specific, aesthetic, coffee, ransacked, coupon, pecan, wolves, oil, cringeworthy, frosted, spaghetti, ask, hyperbole, scone, privacy, schedule, garage, herb

Tell me:

1. how tall are you?

2. favorite drink

3. favorite snack

4. favorite meal

5. what is your favorite vegetable and why?

6. hot weather or cold weather?

7. how far away from home have you traveled

8. where is your favorite place?

9. If you had to be a mundane household object, what would you be?

10. What’s your favorite sauce? Or do you dislike it?

11. Would you rather be at the beach or the forest?

12. what is your favorite item if clothing?

13. what's the most common thing you eat?

14. If you had infinite money, what would you buy first?

15. Do you like your real name?

16. If you had to name a kid, what's your first name choice? (boy or girl)

17. do you collect/hoard anything? If you do, what is it?

18. What's your secret shame?

Read some of this irritating poem suggested by Joal555

(You don’t have to do the whole section if you get bored/irritated)

Query does not rhyme with very,

Nor does fury sound like bury.

Dost, lost, post and doth, cloth, loth.

Job, nob, bosom, transom, oath.

Though the differences seem little,

We say actual but victual.

Refer does not rhyme with deafer.

Foeffer does, and zephyr, heifer.

Mint, pint, senate and sedate;

Dull, bull, and George ate late.

Scenic, Arabic, Pacific,

Science, conscience, scientific.

Liberty, library, heave and heaven,

Rachel, ache, moustache, eleven.

We say hallowed, but allowed,

People, leopard, towed, but vowed.

Mark the differences, moreover,

Between mover, cover, clover;

Leeches, breeches, wise, precise,

Chalice, but police and lice;

Camel, constable, unstable,

Principle, disciple, label.

Thanks also to Sen Beret who picked a lot of the questions and others that helped out!

I can't do this right at this moment but I will very soon!

Awesome, I love these :D I didn't read through the rest of the post before I started, so I had to a think a little over the questions. Here's mine!

I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone else sounds like and laughing at all your silly accents :bleh:

ETA: SPOO you are SO CUTE xD Also OMG how did I forget broccoli...I used to do the "I'm eating trees!" thing as a kid too!

Whoo, this was fun! And Spoo, your voice is so cute! XD

Here's mine.

EDIT: I forgot that I also collect/hoard hats/caps and scarves, which is dumb, because there are many visible to me right now. Durdurdur. Also, Kiwi, your voice is lovely! I love your accent. :)

Yes! I love love love these and I'm so excited to hear everyone's responses (Spoo and Kiwi and LYK you are SO CUTE!!) especially to these questions... I'm so curious about what everyone's answers are going to be!

This is me! I sound a little nervous and there are a lot of silences... I was there when we came up with the questions so I don't know why I wasn't more prepared!

Can't wait to listen to more!

Sen, you made me laugh a couple of times. :) You just have an easy storytelling voice or something, even if you thought you sounded nervous.

I'm adding mine so that I can listen to everyone else's without feeling guilty :P Sorry for all the ums and general nervousness. I don't like the sound of my own voice sometimes, and I decided to record this spontaneously...totally unprepared. Maybe one day I'll redo it :)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H2aIZHEfvI

I just listened to yours before posting this, and I completely agree with you regarding Herb and herb :lol:

Yeah, yeah, I did a thing. Once again I was a total dick about it. Also, this might have come out really quiet, so if you can't hear anything, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gbq7UktE8c

Reuploaded because apparently mine got purged already.

Vocaroo is having issues. I'll put this back up eventually.

I'll be doing this at the weekend, so until then I won't listen to all the other entries ^_^ (looking forward to it though!)

Read some of this irritating poem suggested by Joal555

In the meantime, if anyone wants to see the entire poem, it can be found here (and it's completely insane, and just a little bit marvellous!)

:glasses:

God, that poem. .__. But... "If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you will be speaking English better than 90% of the native English speakers in the world." It's incorrect to say that some of these words only have one correct pronunciation, anyway. For instance, both pronunciations of aunt are in the dictionary. Not that I'm calling you out of anything, Joal! I just think it's kind of hilarious.

I did the poem.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mAKTBhGwQ9

Sorry about the weird feedback in parts - Puddin asked me if I had an external microphone after my previous voice meme and so I blame her for jinxing me this time around. :awesum:

Also rhyming 'four' and 'Arkansas' is the funnieeeeeessssst

Puddin asked me if I had an external microphone after my previous voice meme and so I blame her for jinxing me this time around. :awesum:

Yup blame me for everything <_<

This is super fun, I'm gonna try it later or tomorrow when I don't sound like a strangled budgie.

More cuteness!! Whooooot!!

Dusty- You said pasta in the *bad* way :whip: but at least that isn't your reg. pronunciation (plus your cute little schedule thingee distracted me a lot :shifty: ). Plus- you are just way to cute!! Oh... and *I* know why you want to be a whisk (because it sounds like :whip::naughty: ).

MD- :o I thought that you *were* a Time Traveler- I'm :heart: - broken. :( "Spoon" - that was awesome :D You are shameless- I figured :naughty:;) hehehe

Clark- This is *so* perfect- "I'd be a TV so I could sit myself in front of a mirror and watch myself" :lmfao: That was the BEST! I totally cracked up. Oh... and *obviously* you :heart: your :monocles: because you = SUPER POSH!! ;)

haee- SQUIRREL! Yay!!! :D:bounce: Love it! Oh... and you are lucky that you broke even there, mister- between the "cuss jar" and then extra points that you earned for attempting Joal's POEM OF DOOOOM .;) btw- you were **fine** In fact better than that. How many of us whose *first* (and/or **only**) language is English slaughtered some of those (aka me)??

Az- OMG... "a couch that no one likes" :lmfao: but... but... that *couldn't* be- we :wub: you too much!! Oh... and you can help me purge my basement- although not the booooooks. :P

Archived